Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
Please dont let Foster fall to Pitt. Peppers off the board is the guy they wanted.
AFC north teams grabbing DBs...

They are scared
(04-28-2017, 12:02 AM)Whatever Wrote: If the Browns are gonna trade for AJ, they'll do it after the draft and use picks from next year's draft.

Unless they're giving up something ridiculous (1-3), that's not happening.

Mike/Marvin isn't going into the season without a backup QB. Draft or pre-draft trade would have let the Bengals pick up a back up... waiting until after FA/draft would really muck things up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-28-2017, 12:04 AM)Wyche Wrote: Browns get a qb....and they'll kick our ass in a couple years. Outstanding first round for their defense.

Peppers is the perfect guy to cover Ross deep.
(04-28-2017, 12:04 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I like Peppers but I don't know about that pick.  At some point the Browns need a QB.  Maybe 33rd for AJM and another 2nd rounder next year would get it done.

If the Browns only had Trubisky as starting quality, why take any of the other QBs? That's wasting a pick. Use your draft capital to get all the surrounding pieces
(04-28-2017, 12:03 AM)Takedown Wrote: Peppers. Browns acting like they know what their doing hmm lol

He's maybe the 5th best S in this draft without the failed drug test at the combine.  Adams, Hooker, Obi, and Baker are all better, imo.
(04-28-2017, 12:04 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Browns get a qb....and they'll kick our ass in a couple years. Outstanding first round for their defense.

Lol they got 1 out of two picks right.

Don't look now but the browns are getting players in place. Sooner or later they will plug in a decent QB and be in pretty good shape.
I would rather have peppers than ross I would rather have watt than ross
(04-28-2017, 12:05 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-10.43.23-PM-320x500.png]
You don't think that Osweiler can answer the bell there?

Who we think Pitt will take? My pick is Carl Lawson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-28-2017, 12:07 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Lol they got 1 out of two picks right.

Shit....don't let OSU goggles cloud your judgment. Kid can ball.

"Better send those refunds..."

I could've seen Takk in black and yellow.
(04-28-2017, 12:06 AM)Whatever Wrote: He's maybe the 5th best S in this draft without the failed drug test at the combine.  Adams, Hooker, Obi, and Baker are all better, imo.

I like Maye and Baker better.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Falcons selected a douche?
(04-28-2017, 12:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: Peppers is the perfect guy to cover Ross deep.

My thoughts as well.....

"Better send those refunds..."

(04-28-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who we think Pitt will take? My pick is Carl Lawson

Taco?
Very happy Pitt didn't get McKinley
(04-28-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who we think Pitt will take? My pick is Carl Lawson

Tre White.
(04-28-2017, 12:07 AM)Beaker Wrote: Don't look now but the browns are getting players in place. Sooner or later they will plug in a decent QB and be in pretty good shape.

They also have a better coach than we do.