Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 05:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What about the fat twins on the motor bikes?

[Image: 80450552.jpg]

The McGuire bros

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Pre-Draft Analysis

Davis is an overachiever with below-average size, shorter arms and average speed. He's an instinctive run defender who shoots gaps and has a knack for sifting through traffic between the tackles. He keeps his hips down and uncoils on blockers. He can also get overwhelmed in a phone booth. He shows good awareness in coverage but his frame and athletic limitations raise concerns about his ability to contribute on third down in the NFL.

Pre-Draft Analysis

Anderson is a versatile back with an impressive blend of size, quickness and playing speed. He falls forward at the end of runs, and has natural hands and the potential to develop into a three-down back. His injury history raises concerns about his ability to stay healthy and realize his considerable potential.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:50 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Rodney Anderson! Doubling up, but he would've gone a lot higher if not for his injury.

Is he any good? Better than Williams?  They sound like the same type of RB
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I suspect Zac needs to be reminded he is not taking over the LA RAMS....but the Bengals. Another RB.
Reply/Quote
I guess Taylor and Tobin are very happy with our WRs since they havent drafted a single one
Reply/Quote
Tyler Eifert thinks this dude is hurt too much
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:52 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is he any good? Better than Williams?  They sound like the same type of RB

Throwaway pick. Runs upright. Not shift/elusive like Williams. Gets hurt every year. Don’t understand why an oft-injured, at best 4th RB is worth a pick.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:53 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I guess Taylor and Tobin are very happy with our WRs since they havent drafted a single one

Auden Tate is relieved .
Reply/Quote
Anderson pick is confusing. Not sure why that pick was made.

Mixon
Bernard
Williams

That will be the RB rotation next year.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:53 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I guess Taylor and Tobin are very happy with our WRs since they havent drafted a single one

I am quite surprised they did not draft a CB.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I suspect Zac needs to be reminded he is not taking over the LA RAMS....but the Bengals. Another RB.

I don't hate the picks.  We wanted a new Coach to come in and take over.  The old way wasn't working.  Maybe this way will.  Maybe it won't.  But I'd rather Zac be allowed to do things his way when determining if he's going to work out or not.  I think this draft shows a lot about what his plans with the team are.
Reply/Quote
Dont understand why it wasnt coney
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Next year is defense. Hopefully it'll be a equally deep class.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm fine with the Anderson pick. Could be a PUP or IR guy for the year, redshirt so to speak, and then you look at him fully healthy next year. Has some upside and clearly they didn't think much of the other players available here and believe in the CBs on the roster.

Guessing that there's a lot of UDFA movement for competition at some of those spots.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
With all of the olinemen, blockingTE, and RBs, maybe we're running the wishbone next season.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:55 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I don't hate the picks.  We wanted a new Coach to come in and take over.  The old way wasn't working.  Maybe this way will.  Maybe it won't.  But I'd rather Zac be allowed to do things his way when determining if he's going to work out or not.  I think this draft shows a lot about what his plans with the team are.

I like the fact they are focused on improving the running game and they did focus on the line. I am just snake bitten by this organization with the Ced and Fisher fiasco. I don’t know if I trust their judgement. Please don’t say Zac is making the call because the Brown family still run the show and I am not convinced Mikey isn’t involved with these selections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Don’t think for a second Anderson can’t play. When he’s healthy, he’s electric. Obviously injuries have dogged him but if he somehow manages to stay healthy, he’s a steal. I would have preferred Ivey or Buckner, the DT from Mizzou, but Anderson is a nice gamble here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
7th round, they won't do it, but would love Tyree Jackson from Buffalo

Likely playing being cut anyway, so why not another camp body who can throw to all the skill guys and keep AD arm fresh
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:57 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I'm fine with the Anderson pick. Could be a PUP or IR guy for the year, redshirt so to speak, and then you look at him fully healthy next year. Has some upside and clearly they didn't think much of the other players available here and believe in the CBs on the roster.

Guessing that there's a lot of UDFA movement for competition at some of those spots.

Good point, IR him and let him get healthy
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote