Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 06:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Talk about a heavy defensive offseason.

No kidding.  It seems the Bengals are planning for the Ravens.  Hope it works.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Prince the very next pick. Lol

Reply/Quote
I totally get it. For the past five seasons, maybe longer, our linebackers have been a shit show. I can’t blame Lou Anarumo for loading up.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Which we’re probably not going to do now with Higgins.

I dunno, AJ at X and Higgins at Z with Boyd and Ross in the slot is dynamic!  I think whether or not AJ gets a new deal depends on his health.  Cincinnati gave him the rest of last year off to get over all the nagging constant injuries.  If he can come back and stay healthy, I could see a 2 or 3 year deal.  If not, I think they part ways.
Reply/Quote
I love this draft for the Bengals. There's going to be a ton of UDFA WR's, we can bring some in and have them compete in camp.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
That's a lot of linebackers.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:16 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: I wouldn’t mind Markus Bailey here.

Hoisting a glass to you, sir!
Reply/Quote
I hope we can also bring in Chris Orr UDFA
Reply/Quote
Sweet! Liked Bailey for a while now. Steal in the 7th. Mentioned him earlier but wasn’t sure they’d want another rookie LB. glad we got him, another Ohio kid. Solid all around player at LB
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:24 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: With that many linebackers it seems like we're trying to take enough shots that a couple stick around.  I don't hate it.  I'd have rather had Trey Adams, but this pick makes sense.  UFA time, I have my fingers crossed for Ahmad Wagner.

Might get Adams as a UDFA yah never know too.

(04-25-2020, 06:24 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Called it!

If he can stay healthy... great 7th round pick.

Nice TSIS. Rock On 

(04-25-2020, 06:25 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If not for his knee injury (not that he won't be ok, but he only got a couple games LY), he would have been a pretty high pick.  He was a very well thought of LB after his junior season.  Great depth pick

Remember his name, so he must of had some effect on me when I watched Purdue his junior season.

Could be a steal.
Reply/Quote
and he is our 6th team captain drafted

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:28 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I love this draft for the Bengals. There's going to be a ton of UDFA WR's, we can bring some in and have them compete in camp.

Don't need them and won't make it anyways.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:31 PM)pally Wrote: and he is our 6th team captain drafted

Love it, leaders everywhere, who was the only pick that wasn't? Tee?
Reply/Quote
Good draft overall but these last 3 picks were horrible, even controlling for the rounds in which they were made. It’s so frustrating. There were much better players in positions of need each time.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: No kidding.  It seems the Bengals are planning for the Ravens.  Hope it works.

Honestly I love it.

Teams play defense in the AFC North and the Bengals have forgotten that over the last few years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Don't need them and won't make it anyways.

I am sure there will be some decent interior OL as UDFA's.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love it, leaders everywhere, who was the only pick that wasn't? Tee?

Davis-Gaither as well, I think.
Reply/Quote
Glad they made some effort on LB (though their draft history is a graveyard of 3rd round LB busts) but I wished they made some more effort on OL.

Hopefully they have a trade or something in the works that will help the OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
KJ Hill to Chargers.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure there will be some decent interior OL as UDFA's.

Definitely.

T, G and TE.
Reply/Quote