Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 12:09 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: To be fair I think they might still attempt some moves for veteran lineman. I think they were waiting to kick tires or possibly make trades after the draft I case they had linemen they wanted fall down to them

Could be.

And I hope my 12-pack brain didnt miscommunicate what I meant about ol available outside the ones taken in the first few dozen picks. I think there's plenty of talent at og and ot available... Just none I think could replace what we've already got next season.

I guess I'm just a little bummed by some folks not getting excited about the picks so far. Hell, this is the first draft I've felt really happy about since we took aj and Andy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:26 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Wow Trautman not getting any love. Another TE gone before him.

Ravens will be picking him soon.... Freakout
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:19 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: ravens are having the best draft its not even close

I hate to but I agree. Them and KC scare me.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:25 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They started announcing the picks in 2012 or 2013, it was the deputy commissioner I believe. They just very seldom aired them, but you could always see someone announcing at the podium behind the sets. Then 2015 was when things changed and they started having picks announced at draft parties and other special events. No idea what the plan is this year, but I expect it to be Goodell.
Random but I miss Mayock bitching about the orangutan at the Zoo making the picks!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:28 AM)Benton Wrote: Could be.

And I hope my 12-pack brain didnt miscommunicate what I meant about ol available outside the ones taken in the first few dozen picks. I think there's plenty of talent at og and ot available... Just none I think could replace what we've already got next season.

I guess I'm just a little bummed by some folks not getting excited about the picks so far. Hell, this is the first draft I've felt really happy about since we took aj and Andy.

We are good Benton, best Draft in a long time man right when we needed it.

I am on my 12 pack brewski brain myself but I know a damn good Draft when I see one.

Best QB, top WR in the top of the 2nd and a 3 down LB that used to play DB? Couldn't start out better in my mind. Cheers
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:28 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Ravens will be picking him soon.... Freakout

God I hope not. 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:28 AM)Benton Wrote: Could be.

I think we've had a great draft so far.  
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think Goodell been hittin the sauce
Wait until tomorrow lol
“The...Bengals....from some city...select Prince...togawabohoo or some shit. Is that supposed to be a name Jane?! Wtf woman, you had one job?! Oh well, close enough hopefully. Congratulations Prince”...... “oh and I was supposed to say something about covid19- haven’t we covered this enough by now guys? I think they get that we want them to believe we care about it. That’s enough right? Three days straight of this shit, I’m done”
Reply/Quote
And Ravens have 2 more picks here at the end of the 3rd... unreal
Reply/Quote
im running out of steam. time to make some wings
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:29 AM)J24 Wrote: Random but I miss Mayock bitching about the orangutan at the Zoo making the picks!

I miss Mayock in general. I just didn't have a problem with the zoo picks. The final day needed something to keep people entertained.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
KC takes Niang.
Reply/Quote
Damn that was my guy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hopefully bengals get trautman tomorrow
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate to but I agree. Them and KC scare me.

It's going to be at least another year before we compete with those teams. Two of the best in the league. I will say this draft 10× more confident than last draft. Plus 1st rounder from last year, we have at least 4 new good players that are going to contribute this year. I expect a bumpy but exciting year. 
Reply/Quote
There goes Niang
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 12:33 AM)Synric Wrote: Damn that was my guy.

Taken by the champs. I’m really starting to trust your opinion. Lol

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ravens leave Simpson alone. They need a Yanda replacement...
Reply/Quote
Gonna hate going against him twice a year
Reply/Quote
FK another Buckeye to the ratbirds.
Reply/Quote