Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
He’s going before Rousseau and after Phillips. That feels right.
Reply/Quote
Every non olinemen taken.just moves oilinemen down the board to 38
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: My buddy’s a Steeler fan and he’s convinced that they are taking a RB and he’s happy about it. I said I hope they do

I have 2 steelers fans sitting in my living room and both are smiling that Najee Harris still on the board.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ve seen najee Harris to Pittsburgh a lot. I’m fine with that
Reply/Quote
Couldn't MIN take Darrisaw to replace losing Reiff to us?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:54 PM)Synric Wrote: I have 2 steelers fans sitting in my living room and both are smiling that Najee Harris still on the board.

Tell them to be careful, Bills rumored to be looking to potentially jump up for a back for the last few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:53 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: So do the Steelers or the Ravens get Christian Darrisaw?

Possibly
I am not as worried about the Steelers because I think they are on the decline with a lot of needs (QB being one of them). It’s Baltimore that I think is going to get two good players to help them remain a top tier team for years to come.
Reply/Quote
I want us to trade back up just to stop the boredom....jk....
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:55 PM)Au165 Wrote: Tell them to be careful, Bills rumored to be looking to potentially jump up for a back for the last few weeks.

I hope so.

Edit: Bengals already have to deal with Chubb and Dobbins add in Harris and that would suck.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Colts pass on tackle. That is saying something about the thoughts about where prospects left will go.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lose 3 OL, add a RB. Lol... That would be great for everyone else in the AFCN.

Heh yeah, they threw it as much as we did.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:54 PM)Synric Wrote: I have 2 steelers fans sitting in my living room and both are smiling that Najee Harris still on the board.

I hope you put some newspaper down before you let them in
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: I want us to trade back up just to stop the boredom....jk....

It's crazy how slow this draft has gone. The broadcast is usually way behind in announcing picks. This year, teams are usually still on the clock once their done analyzing the pick.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I see you lady with the Bengals cape on. Way to rep!
Reply/Quote
That was not a good live cameo of a dude with a reported back injury
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:00 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I see you lady with the Bengals cape on. Way to rep!

What are her super powers?
Reply/Quote
10 first round picks left.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What are her super powers?
Enhanced sense of smell 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: 10 first round picks left.

It's freaking 11:00 Eastern standard Time this is slow as hades
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This could be Darrisaw.
Reply/Quote