Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 12:43 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Any trade up to the first this year would 99.9% include out second round pick.  In theory you could be correct, but that would
Be like the eagles trading us ertz for a 2023 conditional 7th.  Not gonna happen

What? You mean other teams don't really have to give us the moon, stars and the sun just because? Now I'm really disappointed..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:48 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: So many OL we can move back for real

Unless Jenkins is available I would be ok with moving back 4-5 spots
Reply/Quote
Tons of linemen left.

Tomorrow night is going to be awesome
Reply/Quote
Bills help keep a tempting non OL option off the board at 38
Reply/Quote
Thank you Bengals east!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
No way the Ravens pass on Jenkins here.
Reply/Quote
After watching his tape I wasn’t very impressed with him.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:52 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: No way the Ravens pass on Jenkins here.

Ravens are in dire need of an edge rusher.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:53 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: After watching his tape I wasn’t very impressed with him.

I hated his tape and thought he was way overhyped when people were talking about him as a Top 10 pick.  Edge rusher that had to move inside to be effective.
Reply/Quote
Other than Leatherwood going way early this is falling extremely well for us. With Bateman off the board, we’re a Marshall selection away from having almost no good outside WR’s left.

Reply/Quote
I need some trade charts if Jenkins is there after all this. I’m down to give up some shite to get him if possible.
Reply/Quote
Draft fell perfectly to leave the board loaded with offensive line options tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other than Leatherwood going way early this is falling extremely well for us. With Bateman off the board, we’re a Marshall selection away from having almost no good outside WR’s left.

Marshall had medical issues crop up.  He's likely to fall.  
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other than Leatherwood going way early this is falling extremely well for us. With Bateman off the board, we’re a Marshall selection away from having almost no good outside WR’s left.

Marshall is rumored to potentially fall due to medical red flags at the medical check in Indy a couple of weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
Good enough!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:59 AM)Au165 Wrote: Draft fell perfectly to leave the board loaded with offensive line options tomorrow.

Would not fall at WR, it seems if Bengals had taken Sewell
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Ravens go Jayson Oweh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:54 AM)Synric Wrote: Ravens are in dire need of an edge rusher.

I bow to your prediction!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:59 AM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Marshall is rumored to potentially fall due to medical red flags at the medical check in Indy a couple of weeks ago.

Well we don't like Marshall anymore..we got JaMarr
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ravens needed that pass rusher. Won't celebrate the gamble until pick 38. Still have to worry about JAGs, MIA and Philli.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote