Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
I predict the Jags take Barrmore.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Who do the Jags take? Is Moore still available?

Yes, and Defense?
Reply/Quote
One down. DB Campbell.
Reply/Quote
I can see the possibility that the Bengals take Freiermuth lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
twitter is saying there may be a trade by the Jets at 34

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So far, so good.
Reply/Quote
Rumor is that we're taking Jackson Carman. Maybe trading back to do it, possibly getting a 2nd 3rd rounder.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:18 PM)pally Wrote: twitter is saying there may be a trade by the Jets at 34

and Schefter is now saying that Jets are sticking

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like it
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Munoz is there now they have to go OL at 38... Big Grin

He's announcing the 3rd round pick though Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hoping to avoid Bengals Cherynobl today... please pick O line so the rest of the fans can step back from the ledge.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:19 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Rumor is that we're taking Jackson Carman. Maybe trading back to do it, possibly getting a 2nd 3rd rounder.

I hope it is via trade back. 

Carman does not have good scouting reports so we'd really have to trust Frank with that one...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:19 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Rumor is that we're taking Jackson Carman. Maybe trading back to do it, possibly getting a 2nd 3rd rounder.

I just watched his game tape.    Very impressive but I guess he had immaturity issues   .     He looked better than I thought though   
Reply/Quote
Jets take a smurf WR.
Reply/Quote
We’re absolutely trading back with all these OL left...

Reply/Quote
Love it
Reply/Quote
2 down, 3 to go.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re absolutely trading back with all these OL left...

I really think that’s a possibility very soon
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’re absolutely trading back with all these OL left...

I’m not sure if we’d be able to handle it lol. Hate to be tricky and then lose out somehow. They need a plan to trade up in case there is a run if they do.
Reply/Quote

Gosh I hope not. I've read rumors that he has some "effort" issues that I don't really want him on the team. 
Reply/Quote