Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 09:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: But he isn't a fish. Mellow

He isn't a pass blocking OT, that is all. At least not yet. He is made for Guard and just what we need.

Our interior O-line has been shit and Pollack evidently thought he was the most versatile of the ones available and I agree.

Great run blocker who can bounce out to OT if we need him to.

AB, just shut this shit down. Give me a debate about the player or something... Yawn

Nate, Pollack also thought Billy Price and Michael Jordan were good enough but we see where they are now. Basically on their way outta Cincy.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Consider yourself lucky. Last time I blacked out I fought Mayor McCheese and woke up with stale crullers shoved into my rear asshole.

You have a front asshole??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Oh god dammit
Reply/Quote
What a steal for Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 32 1/2", which I believe is the consensus cut off point for a tackle in the NFL.

My point wasnt about his actual arm length but how he times his punch. He instinctively knows when to use his hands. He plays at length which makes him look longer on tape than what he measured. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:39 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Nate, Pollack also thought Billy Price and Michael Jordan were good enough but we see where they are now. Basically on their way outta Cincy.

Pollock didn't really have that much time to work with them. He left the organization
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Interesting, Carmen trained out of Mike Johnson’s gym in Dallas and people raved about him down there. Wonder if that was part of draw to him, pretty sure OL guru Duke Manyweather works out of there.
Reply/Quote
Not who I wanted them to draft
Reply/Quote
cant go wrong there

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Watching the Bengals media interview the guy in the middle of the Woods.... LOL
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Carman: Could struggle with edge speed and inside counters at tackle.
Had weight management and accountability issues early in his career.

Is he the slow, lazy type? oh my...

That reminds me of a few years ago when all we had to talk about was Marvin Lewis lookin' fat.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What a steal for Cleveland.

The Turds are killing it in this draft.
Reply/Quote
Turner took MJ not Pollack.
Reply/Quote
Also worth noting, Duke Manyweather says Carmen played with an injury last year that he shouldn’t have been playing with (back).
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Browns are going to be a force.

Was just thinking the same thing. They are building a great team in Cleveland. OBJ might ruin it when he comes back though, so at east there's that lol. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:40 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Pollock didn't really have that much time to work with them. He left the organization

Pollack also did not draft Jordan. Turner did. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Disagree, Carman is about as good of a Guard as you could get in this class that can also play Tackle.

Road grading run blocker, cannot believe people are hating on this pick, but eh. No surprise with some.

Also traded back and added a pick. Great job. Rock On

Yep. He will man one G spot and XSF/Spain will handle the other.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That reminds me of a few years ago when all we had to talk about was Marvin Lewis lookin' fat.

He still chubbies?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
There went Radunz...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:40 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Pollock didn't really have that much time to work with them. He left the organization

Well Pollack liked them both or I doubt they would've been drafted. 

I'm sure Turner f**ked em up somehow cause he didn't do shit good for this franchise 
Reply/Quote