Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 09:39 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Nate, Pollack also thought Billy Price and Michael Jordan were good enough but we see where they are now. Basically on their way outta Cincy.

Don't think Pollack had anything to do with Michael Jordan.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:39 PM)TJ528 Wrote: Nate, Pollack also thought Billy Price and Michael Jordan were good enough but we see where they are now. Basically on their way outta Cincy.

He took Price and Price was decent under him at least nothing as terrible as under Turner where he fell off a cliff.

Turner took Jordan lol
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: A lot of negativity comes out of your front asshole.

Negative because I don’t like the pick? If you want nothing more than a circle jerk, sweet talk the old cougars in your Mom’s bridge group. They meet every Thursday.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The pick was in the right area, interior line. I got no complaints with it.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:42 PM)Au165 Wrote: Also worth noting, Duke Manyweather says Carmen played with an injury last year that he shouldn’t have been playing with (back).

So we took a dude in the 2nd round who was projected in the 3-4th rounds and is coming off a back injury? I really hope he pans out and ends up being a beast for us, because if he doesnt we will never heard the end of it. The boards will be talking about this pick for years to come. 
Reply/Quote
Carman wouldn’t have been my choice (although I like that he protected Lawrence’s blindside for 2 years), but I’m just glad Pollack is rebuilding this OL, and not Jim Turner.

Reply/Quote
I still can't believe we fired Turner.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s get Quinn Meinerz!

Is he still around?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Negative because I don’t like the pick? If you want nothing more than a circle jerk, sweet talk the old cougars in your Mom’s bridge group. They meet every Thursday.

You joke, but it's actually kinda hot to be able to say you had sex with someone who died of natural causes.
Reply/Quote
Just want you to know

One of my best buddies is a Clemson hall of famer, played guard in nfl for 9 years , and attends every Clemson game.

He just told me that the guard we just drafted is lazy and doesnt have what it takes to be a good nfl interior linemen.

He is a huge Clemson homer and a former nfl guard.

Bengals inept scouting strikes again.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Negative because I don’t like the pick? If you want nothing more than a circle jerk, sweet talk the old cougars in your Mom’s bridge group. They meet every Thursday.

You dont like anything...including my mom.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)bengaloo Wrote: So we took a dude in the 2nd round who was projected in the 3-4th rounds and is coming off a back injury? I really hope he pans out and ends up being a beast for us, because if he doesnt we will never heard the end of it. The boards will be talking about this pick for years to come. 

Duke Manyweather is considered the go to private OL trainer and he vouches for him. Between him and Turner I’ll trust them on this.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Don't think Pollack had anything to do with Michael Jordan.

your correct he waz drafted in 2019 by Turner.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Just want you to know

One of my best buddies is a Clemson hall of famer, played guard in nfl for 9 years , and attends every Clemson game.

He just told me that the guard we just drafted is lazy and doesnt have what it takes to be a good nfl interior linemen.

He is a huge Clemson homer and a former nfl guard.

Bengals inept scouting strikes again.

Your buddy interested in coming out of retirement?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still can't believe we fired Turner.

Such a sweet talented gent.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still can't believe we fired Turner.

Just found out that he's now the OL coach of Texas State in the Sun Belt.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is he still around?

He’s waiting by the phone for Zac to call.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: I’ll throw this out, he started for one of the best teams in the country potentially protecting the best player in the country. Clemson is not short on 5star players they could have put in to replace him, so he definitely wasn’t as bad as some act like. I think at times he got lackadaisical like other guys on that team but he has a lot of talent, and he definitely has more upside inside at guard in the short run.

I bet half the guys slamming the pick have no clue why they're slamming the pick other than it's not a name they've heard.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Don't think Pollack had anything to do with Michael Jordan.

Yeah that was Turner who picked Jordan. But didnt Pollack bring in Booby Fart? And then Turner extended him lol. I think thats how it went down. No matter though, Hart is gone and Jordan probably will be cut by season. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He took Price and Price was decent under him at least nothing as terrible as under Turner where he fell off a cliff.

Turner took Jordan lol

yea thats my fault.  Should've known Turnee ****** up the OL and stayed Jordan lol
Reply/Quote