Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I bet that episode is newer than our most recent playoff win.  Just to keep things in humorously bitter perspective. 

[Image: jaleel-white.jpg]

Well doesn't this just make you sad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp ...
Reply/Quote
There goes the Gut
Reply/Quote
Welp, I’m officially disappointed with both Cleveland and Meinerz gone.

Reply/Quote
Dang that guy kind of looks like Whitworth in size
Reply/Quote
Wow...good players are flying off the board now. Those 2 extra 4's might not mean nothing now.
Reply/Quote
Can Carman do any of that? :P

Reply/Quote
Well.... shit. Really wanted Meinerz
Reply/Quote
I dont think we plan on drafting any more o line, unless ZT is a bluffing man.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:24 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Wow...good players are flying off the board now.  Those 2 extra 4's might not mean nothing now.

Good thing we're good at picking DL in Rd 4 and there's some value players there still
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Welp, I’m officially disappointed with both Cleveland and Meinerz gone.

Yeah, actually more disappointed than I thought I would be. A lot of wasted opportunity here for marginal cost. 

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 11:58 PM)bengaloo Wrote: No he didnt. Only 1 sack came against Jenkins in that game. They lined Ossai up on the other side after Jenkins was handling him pretty well early on. Jenkins faced Jacoby Jones much of that game. One of Ossia's sacks came on a stunt on the opposite side of Jenkins and another the QB fell down and Ossai fell on top of him. Maybe you should watch that game. Ossai had a beastly game as he usually did, but most of it he was not lined up against Jenkins at all. 

You got me for 1 sack and 3 TFL freely admitted called up for game and 3 of Ossai strong side TFLs were on downblocks by Teven but he did beat him twice for sacks once to seal the game and stacked and shred him to finish QB in the gap (yes the QB fell but it was a definite win on the rep.)

Rep for calling me out lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:27 AM)Burma Wrote: Yeah, actually more disappointed than I thought I would be. A lot of wasted opportunity here for marginal cost. 

I didn't care about not getting Meinerz until I saw him curling water jugs and knocking over little trees.
Reply/Quote
So at this point we have 1 starter in Chase, Carman who has to test better than XSF and Spain, Ossai a rotational player, and the rest will be developmental. We need to get our kicker in the 6th just to have a break even draft.
Reply/Quote
Adrian Ealy..OT Oklahoma..thoughts in round 4?
Reply/Quote
I fell asleep... is Drake Jackson (Center-KY) still available?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:28 AM)Synric Wrote: You got me for 1 sack and 3 TFL freely admitted called up for game and 3 of Ossai strong side TFLs were on downblocks by Teven but he did beat him twice for sacks once to seal the game and stacked and shred him to finish QB in the gap (yes the QB fell but it was a definite win on the rep.)

I honestly would like to have both of them, but despite any of it Ossai was a very good pickup. I'm excited to have him because he will bring energy and speed like Lawson did. Rep back
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:28 AM)Synric Wrote: You got me for 1 sack and 3 TFL freely admitted called up for game and 3 of Ossai strong side TFLs were on downblocks by Teven but he did beat him twice for sacks once to seal the game and stacked and shred him to finish QB in the gap (yes the QB fell but it was a definite win on the rep.)

Own up rep.
Reply/Quote
At this point, would anyone feel offended to draft both Davison Nixon AND Darius Stills in the 4th and let the best man take the chance to replace Geno?
Reply/Quote
I still like the treys, smith and hill. Maybe Hudson, Jackson ... pickins are getting pretty slim.
Reply/Quote