Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 12:28 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I didn't care about not getting Meinerz until I saw him curling water jugs and knocking over little trees.

His tape is impressive, who got him again?

(05-01-2021, 12:29 AM)Yogo Wrote: So at this point we have 1 starter in Chase, Carman who has to test better than XSF and Spain, Ossai a rotational player, and the rest will be developmental.  We need to get our kicker in the 6th just to have a break even draft.

Eh, all are starters, Ossai on passing downs, Hubbard on running downs. Great Draft so far.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I fell asleep... is Drake Jackson (Center-KY) still available?

I believe so.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Meinerz was a huge miss for us. Should’ve trade back up to get him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:33 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: His tape is impressive, who got him again?

Eh, all are starters, Ossai on passing downs, Hubbard on running downs. Great Draft so far.

The Broncos
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:33 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: His tape is impressive, who got him again?

Denver got Meinerz
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:29 AM)Yogo Wrote: So at this point we have 1 starter in Chase, Carman who has to test better than XSF and Spain, Ossai a rotational player, and the rest will be developmental.  We need to get our kicker in the 6th just to have a break even draft.

Got to get our obligatory IR guy who will technically be a rookie for a few years. 
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:33 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: At this point, would anyone feel offended to draft both Davison Nixon AND Darius Stills in the 4th and let the best man take the chance to replace Geno?

I would love to have either of them. Every WVU game I watched Stills stood out big time. Ive always liked WVU since Pat White and was glad when they joined the Big 12. 
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:35 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The Broncos

(05-01-2021, 12:35 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Denver got Meinerz

They are doing well, same with the Phins and the Bills.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Got to get our obligatory IR guy who will technically be a rookie for a few years. 

Isn't that required to be one of our first 2 picks?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:33 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: His tape is impressive, who got him again?

Broncos got The Gut.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:35 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I would love to have either of them. Every WVU game I watched Stills stood out big time. Ive always liked WVU since Pat White and was glad when they joined the Big 12. 

Same, love both Stills and Nixon.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Broncos got The Gut.

Makes me cry a little bit. Wanted The Gut. Cry
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:38 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Makes me cry a little bit. Wanted The Gut. Cry

Well I have a gut, but not The Gut  Cry
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:38 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Makes me cry a little bit. Wanted The Gut. Cry

Me too, but I’m actually more upset about the Ravens getting Ben Cleveland. They already run all over us...

Reply/Quote
Few guys I still like but I’m waiting to mention them because I’m admittedly superstitious
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Got to get our obligatory IR guy who will technically be a rookie for a few years. 

Well our 1st or 2nd round pick has been injured at some point since 2014.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Ok so Im hoping someone makes a list of the best players at our positions of need. Mainly OL and DL.
Reply/Quote
Jabril Cox in the 4th anyone?
Reply/Quote
Well I wanted Meinerz, but he's probably not ready to start coming out of D-3. I think he will be good, but will need refinement. I want Drake Jackson now, plays center and guard
Reply/Quote
James Hudson would be great
Reply/Quote