• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Want to see us take another OL in the 4th guys I like

Trey Smith
Trey Hill
Stone Forsyth
Drake Jackson
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ever wonder why everyone who wants to dispel the arm length "myth" all bring up 1 guy? 

Confused
Reply/Quote
I’d be interested to get Fred’s thoughts on him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This is why I did not like our third round pick. We needed to stay focused on offensive line and completely refill that cupboard so that we can cut MJ and Redmond and not look back. Yes I think we have a workable starting OL right now (Jonah-XSK-Hopkins-Spain-Reiff) and yes when we had 4/5 of that line in place long enough to get real snaps together the line performance improved a lot but I wanted them to double and possibly triple dip on OL to truly reload. Oh well...
Reply/Quote
Well I did 3 hours of weed eating this morning (been putting it off because I know once I started him doing it for 12 to 15 hours a week lol). Now I'm ready for a budweiser and the draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Man, eating weed AND beer? Considering the state of mind you’ll be in will you even NOTICE the draft?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: Willie Anderson assured Tobin Carmen can play guard and RT. Will be fascinating to watch, do guys like Manyweather and Anderson know what they are talking about or some of the scouts.

Speaking of Duke Manyweather his guys did really well the first two nights.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Ok if we are going getting anything out yesterday trades, here is what I suggest we do

If Brevin Jordan is available when Atlanta picks, offer them our at least 6th pick possible 5th pick and get Jordan.

Then come back with 122 with in this order depending on who is there Trey Hill center Deonte Brown guard Kenneth Gainwell RB James Hudson Tackle

139 - If no Oline yet pick: Hudson T Morrissey C
Reply/Quote
Which guys are y'all targeting/hoping for in R4? Quite a bit of talent on the board. We also get one out of every ~10 picks. Should be fun.
Reply/Quote
Carmen's ability as a player isnt what worries me as much as that back.
Reply/Quote
Give me some more OL and DL.

Alaric Jackson OT
Stone Forsyth

How about another WR?

RB?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Looking at some nice DT's (3tech) on the board.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stop. I love Zimmer.... so does Minnesota. 

Not gonna
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:03 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Give me some more OL and DL.

Alaric Jackson OT
Stone Forsyth

How about another WR?

RB?

My gut says they're gonna pick Carson Green from T-A&M.

Pre-Draft Analysis

Green blocks to the echo of the whistle and generates some push in the run game. He has longer arms and fights to stay in front of his assignment, but speed and speed to power give him problems in pass pro. He was a three-year starter at right tackle but could be better fit on the inside in the NFL. -- Steve Muench

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:52 PM)tms Wrote: Which guys are y'all targeting/hoping for in R4? Quite a bit of talent on the board. We also get one out of every ~10 picks. Should be fun.

I've heard good things about Stone Forsythe from Florida.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ok if we are going getting anything out yesterday trades, here is what I suggest we do

If Brevin Jordan is available when Atlanta picks, offer them our at least 6th pick possible 5th pick and get Jordan.

Then come back with 122  with in this order depending on who is there   Trey Hill center Deonte Brown guard Kenneth Gainwell RB  James Hudson Tackle

139 -   If no Oline yet pick:  Hudson T  Morrissey C

I'm not a Brevin Jordan fan. I do like Kenny Yeboah.

Reply/Quote
ABC or NFL Network coverage better?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:09 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: ABC or NFL Network better?

NFL Network. By a mile.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:07 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm not a Brevin Jordan fan. I do like Kenny Yeboah.

where do you project Yeboah goes?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:52 PM)tms Wrote: Which guys are y'all targeting/hoping for in R4? Quite a bit of talent on the board. We also get one out of every ~10 picks. Should be fun.
Trey Smith, James Hudson, Stone Forsythe, Alaric Jackson, Deonte Brown.....started liking Kentucky center....Drake Jackson (maybe later). 

Obviously I want to go OL lol.  
Reply/Quote