Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 02:27 PM)Stewy Wrote: Quote them.  Put up or shut up, cause I haven't seen it.

Being happy about a pick isn't gloating FYI.

See my earlier reply.

Being happy is one thing.  This wasn't happy banter. 

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: nice educated answer since we only have drafted one Oline coming back from surgery to switching to guard which he has never played I could see a possibility opening day he is not starting.. and lets be honest the odds are in my favor since we have 1 Oline taken out of first 5 picks to start.

Fully cleared.  Fully cleared.  Fully cleared.  Hear that?  Fully cleared.

My response was genuine concern for your health.  You need to step away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:50 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I really hope we go Online with one of these next picks, although I can't argue with the last two defensive selections.   But I'm thinking they might   have high expectations for Adeniji's development.  I do like Adeniji but we need more depth damnit.

That is my thinking also. He needed a year.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't know what to think of this last pick in the fourth round I know the Bengals need more wide receivers they need probably another running back and of course o line but damn it please take a kicker somewhere

I feel like our last 6th pick or 7th round pick will be used for a kicker. I also wouldn't be surprised to see us take late round QB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:32 PM)Burma Wrote: See my earlier reply.

Being happy is one thing.  This wasn't happy banter. 

How far back into the spam do I have to delve?  We're generating a page per minute.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: nice educated answer since we only have drafted one Oline coming back from surgery to switching to guard which he has never played I could see a possibility opening day he is not starting.. and lets be honest the odds are in my favor since we have 1 Oline taken out of first 5 picks to start.

Taylor stated in his news conference that Clemson cross trains all their OL extensively at other positions and Carman has had a lot of practice at G.
Reply/Quote
It's about that time again.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't know what to think of this last pick in the fourth round I know the Bengals need more wide receivers they need probably another running back and of course o line but damn it please take a kicker somewhere

Definitely need another WR soon.

Reply/Quote
That Notre Dame's quarterback's girlfriend is smoking hot holy crap
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
At what point do you value talent that doesn't fit like the power scheme guards Trey Smith and Deonte Brown?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:35 PM)Whatever Wrote: Taylor stated in his news conference that Clemson cross trains all their OL extensively at other positions and Carman has had a lot of practice at G.

That’s a good thing to know!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:28 PM)willieFANderson Wrote: People overrate draft picks sometimes. Carmen’s tape looks terrible at times but he also stonewalls defenders and gets great push when he can get his hands on you. A little bit of NFL coaching might turn him into a pretty good guard.

Yea his tape wasnt perfect (no second round players tape is...) like I've mentioned before his footwork vs wide formation speed edge rushers was iffy but he also has excellent traits like patience punch timing and strong heavy hands.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
LSU beat writer...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Definitely need another WR soon.

I'm thinking Cade Johnson or maybe that tall fast receiver from Stanford I can never say his name feoko I think it is
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Tre Brown is a very un-Seahawk like pick. Carroll loves long CBs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
About to get our 3rd pick of the round.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:35 PM)phil413 Wrote: At what point do you value talent that doesn't fit like the power scheme guards Trey Smith and Deonte Brown?

Good question. I think Smith might fall farther because of health concerns. At this point I think you're looking for scheme fits on the offensive line because it takes less to acclimate them. 
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Stone Forsythe as a descent pass blocking backup RT would still be value in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:35 PM)Stewy Wrote: How far back into the spam do I have to delve?  We're generating a page per minute.

Pretty much from the moment the pick was announced. It got heated and stayed that way till late in the night.  Mostly gone now.  

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Ealy here?
Reply/Quote