Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
D'Ante Smith, OT, ECU.

Like it. Has upside and he's a zone guy.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
If we didn't add Reiff, I think we have to pick Sewell and our draft would be all oline and dline, which would make me ecstatic. But there was no player at wideout that compares to Chase. Our only chance at Chase was the 1st.

I feel good about our draft. If we made the same picks and Sewell instead of Chase I would feel really good as well. We're adding a lot of players to the dline--a huge area of need. We're addressing the offensive line via FA and with our 2nd round pick. Could we have traded up for a G/C? Maybe. But I'm thinking we'll see a G/C with this next pick. Only (3) offensive lineman taken in the 4th so far? Makes me think the value isn't there yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:32 PM)Stewy Wrote: Fully cleared.  Fully cleared.  Fully cleared.  Hear that?  Fully cleared.

My response was genuine concern for your health.  You need to step away.

Fully cleared for what?  Do you have a link?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:25 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Folks, first of all a blind person saw this coming. Second, our head coach has said he's happy with the OL...

He also said the exact same thing last year and you saw what happened.  Drafting one player with back issues doesnt fix the problem.  Rieff is an upgrade but he is average at best.   The Bengals certainly need more help on the O line before this season starts.  The O line just isnt there yet.
Reply/Quote
Good pic for the Dallas cowboys some people think Josh Ball can be a starter with development
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
And the pick is in.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Finally
Reply/Quote
I think the Cincinnati Bengals need the trade back more often and to the fourth round they sure are getting better with more pics.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
D'Ante Smith OT
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:41 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: He also said the exact same thing last year and you saw what happened.  Drafting one player with back issues doesnt fix the problem.  Rieff is an upgrade but he is average at best.   The Bengals certainly need more help on the O line before this season starts.  The O line just isnt there yet.

Reiff is solid. Big part of their offensive success in Minnesota.
Reply/Quote
Nice i wanted D'nte Smith
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:41 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: Fully cleared for what?  Do you have a link?

Not my job to do your job for you.

Multiple people have said in multiple posts here quoting multiple sources that his health has been cleared.  Not my fault that your whining has gotten in the way of you reading what others have posted.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:40 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: D'Ante Smith, OT, ECU.

You got your wish! Hopefully he puts a little weight on tho
Reply/Quote
WR picked 1st followed by trench, trench, trench, trench, and trench.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:40 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: D'Ante Smith, OT, ECU.

Senior Bowl made me a fan of D'Ante Smith. There are a ton of clips out there for people who havent seen him. He needs a year in of NFL Weight training and Nutrition because he has gained like 35 to 40lbs since the end of the CFB season.

I like Smith as a developmental tackle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
D'Ante Smith with some massive 35" arms.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully this calms down some of the people on this board now.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You got your wish! Hopefully he puts a little weight on tho

Haha. When I said that PFF was talking about him as the Bengals pick. For some reason the PFF stream is faster than the TV, I guess. 
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Can someone explain what happened to Shaun Wade from Ohio State University?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
So far its WR, OL, DL, DL, DL, OL lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote