Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2022, 11:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chiefs drafting Trent to shut down Chase in the playoffs, well at least to try.

Actually to stop Chargers 1st in division 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's interesting that instead of the "dual threat" they went with the football smart QB - kind of a poor man's Burrow.

The only thing he really has in common with Burrow is being a late bloomer, and small hands. Steelers took a RB in the 1st last year, and now a pretty meh QB - I love it.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:28 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: GB should go WR, maybe Watson or Pickens.

They could get one of those with their next pick. Or wait until round 2.
Reply/Quote
Did Buffalo trade?
Reply/Quote
Quay Walker first LB??
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually to stop Chargers 1st in division 

This isnt Bolts Board, bro.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only thing he really has in common with Burrow is being a late bloomer, and small hands. Steelers took a RB in the 1st last year, and now a pretty meh QB - I love it.

I'm not saying he is even in Burrow's class - but like Burrow his game is based on anticipation and accuracy. Burrow of course has unreal abilities at reading defenses fast both pre and post snap plus his accuracy is elite. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This isnt Bolts Board, bro.

??

teams draft for their division
Reply/Quote
Buffalo will use at least one of these picks on a CB
Reply/Quote
Who is Rodgers going to throw the ball to?
Reply/Quote
Aaron Rodgers quits, lol.
Reply/Quote
And now day 2 picks are getting traded.

Vikings traded up to #2 tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Literally who is Rodgers going to be throwing to?

Reply/Quote
Not like how I thought this would play out but it’s eventful
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Literally who is Rodgers going to be throwing to?

Alec pierce screams GB. Maybe at 28
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm not saying trade Boyd at all but right now GB is desperate so they could get a pretty steep price...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Quay Walker first LB??

Quay Walker is like a poor man's Micah Parsons. All thr talent in the world he has his best football ahead of him as a 43OLB. 

I've been talking about him all year but I didnt think he would be LB1 over Dean.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ??

teams draft for their division

My initial post about shutting down Chase was fandom, not indicative of any meaningful draft analysis... Mr. Spoiler.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This isnt Bolts Board, bro.

No just making factual statement maybe some education for you..you tend to draft  with division in mind which is why I hope we go Oline with fronts of our division 
Reply/Quote
Only about 45 minutes to an hour before the Bengals pick unless they trade out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote