Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
Yep, there goes probably our only OL choice

Booth if available, butI also like Dean and Lloyd so hopefully one of those guys or a trade back for more picks

Willis is still available as is Ridder for QB needy teams
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:52 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ravens with the best safety and center in the draft. Pretty good start.

Plus they fleeced Arizona on the Hollywood trade. They’re killing it.

Reply/Quote
I want Karlaftis. If not, trade down.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
We will never know now if we coveted Linderbaum. Probably best. The complaining would've lasted weeks.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:52 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Ravens with the best safety and center in the draft. Pretty good start.

Yes they are going to be touch if they keep healthy
Reply/Quote
Ha. Saw that coming.
Reply/Quote
Forkers!!! He sucked anyways!! Lol
Reply/Quote
Bum ass Tyler L. Trash. I never wanted him. Total bust, little ass arms. Dude can’t even reach the window to get his food when he goes thru the McDonalds drive thru.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Zion still on the board?

Nope. Chargers.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:54 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: We will never know now if we coveted Linderbaum. Probably best. The complaining would've lasted weeks.

I highly doubt we would have taken him anyway. Nonetheless it sucks having to root against him. I guess by best hope is they let him walk a la Jensen and he signs with someone far more tolerable.
Reply/Quote
Whole Ravens draft board was shown.  First few rounds a bit too blurry to read but you could mostly make out the position abbreviation.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Zion still on the board?

Negative.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Plus they fleeced Arizona on the Hollywood trade. They’re killing it.

I agree but also lost a 3rd round and Brown is not as bad as some think. The dude is lightning fast but had Jackson making reads and throwing him the ball. Ravens weakened their WR room so far in the off season
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
At this point you seriously consider taking the best TE and calling it a first round.

I hate the idea of trading out of round 1. Makes me think the FO didn’t do it’s job and scout guys.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. Chargers.

Thanks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:56 PM)Burma Wrote: Whole Ravena draft board was shown.  Firat few rounds a bit too blurry to read but you could mostly make out the college abbreviation.  

Hahaha things you love to see. They fleece seemingly everybody and are just so good at talent evaluation (except at the WR position LOL).
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:56 PM)Housh Wrote: At this point you seriously consider taking the best TE and calling it a first round.

I hate the idea of trading out of round 1. Makes me think the FO didn’t do it’s job and scout guys.

Huh? Or maybe they have identified several players they like that will be available and can pick up extra picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
With the Bengals current roster and the draft board this year there really hasn't been a compelling reason to move up. I'm still half expecting a trade back.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree but also lost a 3rd round and Brown is not as bad as some think. The dude is lightning fast but had Jackson making reads and throwing him the ball. Ravens weakened their WR room so far in the off season

Wasn't he also publicly pushing for the team to sign his cousin AB?

I wonder if he was starting to piss people off behind the scenes.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they didnt care about positional value

they just straight up went BPA

which is the smart thing

I’m not saying they cared about positional value. I’m just saying they ended up with the top safety and center in the draft. Worked out great for them as they hit needs and picked BPA. They were in a good spot for a great player to fall to them twice.

It’s alright though. Chase can run past Hamilton. Reader can beat up on Linderbaum. I hope we end up with a legit DT/end with our first pick.
Reply/Quote