Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2022, 10:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I like the player, but did not want another S. They didn’t need to trade up, either.

Are you sure (spoiler alert: you're not)? KC just took Bryan Cook
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Luke Fickel is going to be able to sell this draft to recruits. Hope he stays at Cincy.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: DB was a need and we've doubled down. I gotta think Perrion Winfrey didn't interview well.

The System OU uses didn't do him any favors.
Him and Isaiah will be good fits for us
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you sure (spoiler alert: you're not)? KC just took Bryan Cook

I am.

Reply/Quote
Liking the CTB pick. Like it even more after seeing KC drafting a safety @ 62. They got the guy they wanted and only gave up a late 6th to get him. Solid move.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:18 PM)Destro Wrote: Plenty of past Bengals drafts leave me angry...I'm ok right now. Could have done a lot of things, but I'm ok with the Bengals enforcing a no-fly zone.

In a pass first league? Heck yes!!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:20 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Also love giving Lou more weapons. Dude knows how to use them.

Yep. Hell, guy turned Eli Apple into a decent starter. He knows DB’s.

Reply/Quote
Like to have one of those Las Vegas Bengals playing cards.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you sure (spoiler alert: you're not)? KC just took Bryan Cook

Giving up a 6th for him was fine. As long as we keep our 5th we will be good to go now
Reply/Quote
CTB is gonna be good. I feel extremely comfortable on Defense with 3T options still out there in FA as well as some still available in this draft.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ocho = Duke.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Final-2022-Mock

Potential rounds 3-7 spoilers in the link.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Hell, guy turned Eli Apple into a decent starter. He knows DB’s.

Didn’t he coach him before too?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Like to have one of those Las Vegas Bengals playing cards.

Right. Those are nice 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:20 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Looks like that is why the bengals traded up. Bryan cook just picked up, I’m assuming Britt is a better player.

I didn't think Cook would go until the 3rd.

Reply/Quote
Ah, on second thought, I’m ok with it. Both of these guys are really good. Having more good players on your team is desirable. Hopefully they go OL/TE/DT next.

Reply/Quote
Is still wanting Coby Bryant in the 3rd overkill? Lol
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Like to have one of those Las Vegas Bengals playing cards.

They’re pretty cool.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hill is a slot guy or safety. CTB is an outside corner which we need. 

Following the CTB pick, Charles Davis said he is more suited to safety.

I admittedly don't know squat about the kid, but the synopsis I just read said he sucks at tackling, gets burned by double moves, and often gets burned by terrible angles.  It literally ended saying "buyer beware".

That's not the type of thing I like to read for a guy in the second round, especially one we traded up for.
Reply/Quote
If the Steelers didn't reach for Pickett, would there be a single QB drafted right now?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nice.. everyone is loading up on Wr's. We're already stacked there so we are loading up on people to cover them
Reply/Quote