Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread***
(03-18-2021, 06:31 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: Reiff signed
Source???
(03-18-2021, 06:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn. Even I didn't know that? But I'm kinda older so it's been if it's not broke don't fix it for me. However, I did change to 50 and will try this for awhile to see if like it. Thanks for the input.
No problem. More scrolling and reading with less clicking and waiting for the page to load. It really stands out in the fast moving, active threads.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
KC Signs another OL (3rd I believe in the last 2 days). OT Mike Remmers
(03-18-2021, 06:33 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: No problem. More scrolling and reading with less clicking and waiting for the page to load. It really stands out in the fast moving, active threads.

I can see this being handy in the gameday thread also. ***WARNING*** "Gameday thread is used to treat male ego and sexual function problems. In combination with alcohol, Gameday thread works by increasing blood flow to the brain and penis to help a man get and keep an erection for 3 hours. Gameday thread is also used to treat the symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Too much urination may cause a case of intoxication. Gameday thread is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the Medulla Omblangata and bladder. Gameday thread does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe writing" such as using spellcheck because you don’t want to be “one of those guys.” Consult your Bengalboard brothers for more details."
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-18-2021, 07:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I can see this being handy in the gameday thread also. ***WARNING*** "Gameday thread is used to treat male ego and sexual function problems. In combination with alcohol, Gameday thread works by increasing blood flow to the brain and penis to help a man get and keep an erection for 3 hours. Gameday thread is also used to treat the symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Too much urination may cause a case of intoxication. Gameday thread is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the Medulla Omblangata and bladder. Gameday thread does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe writing" such as using spellcheck because you don’t want to be “one of those guys.” Consult your Bengalboard brothers for more details."

Another epic post showing why you are the funniest poster on these boards Harley LMAO!!! Hilarious
Wait - so we didn’t get Reiff??
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

(03-18-2021, 07:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Wait - so we didn’t get Reiff??

As of right now I would say NO we didn't. There was only ONE Source who reported it (which was hours ago) and nobody knows how legit that source is. Plus NONE of the other major sources have reported it yet, and if we did sign him we would've heard from them by now.
Oh for crying out loud..
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

(03-18-2021, 07:38 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Oh for crying out loud..

I know trust me.... Just hoping it all works out and we sign him anyway and hear it soon.
Very slow news day for Bengals and this FA. Was hoping for more.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

(03-18-2021, 06:51 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: KC Signs another OL (3rd I believe in the last 2 days). OT Mike Remmers

KC seems to be so traumatized by the Superbowl meltdown from thier O Line its in complete overhaul mode....but thats what "GOOD TEAMS " do ...right??
All we want is one fricking decent O Line signing....in Reif. 
(03-18-2021, 07:59 PM)kalibengal Wrote: KC seems to be so traumatized by the Superbowl meltdown from thier O Line its in complete overhaul mode....but thats what "GOOD TEAMS " do ...right??
All we want is one fricking decent O Line signing....in Reif. 

Remmers played in the Superbowl and got torched. This would be like a KC fan envying the Bengals for bringing back Bobby Hart.

They did cut their Pro Bowl LT, All Pro RT and let their starting C who gave up 0 sacks last year.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Bears have released starting CB Kyle Fuller? wow
Fat Randy signing with the Lions...so we'll definitely have a new kicker this season.
(03-18-2021, 08:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Fat Randy signing with the Lions...so we'll definitely have a new kicker this season.

Hell yeah
(03-18-2021, 12:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: We don't sausage finger shame in the guitar community.  You might come across some fat fingered SOB like this bad mofo that will melt your face off...

I saw him MANY moons ago playing in The Don Kelly Band at Robert's Western World down in Nashville. That dude is a badass. And he's legally blind.

"Better send those refunds..."

This is getting irrationally annoying still not hearing anything about Reiff
Nah. Wendy's is too expensive. They took him to their home and made beans and franks.
(03-18-2021, 06:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Last offseason I seem to remember a twitter account that people thought was legit because some of the stuff said came true and it became a thing. I think it was to the point twitter or the owner shut it down because it was fake news being treated as breaking news....

Anyone else remember that? This may be the account if it wasn't shut down like I remember. 

He's still around; Lindsay Patterson was RTing him for the past few weeks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(03-18-2021, 08:46 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: This is getting irrationally annoying still not hearing anything about Reiff

I’m getting worried too