Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: Bengals are in the Playoffs!
Your 2022 Cincinnati Bengals are in the playoffs!!!

Now the only question remains can the Bengals win out and get the #1 seed + a little help from KC.

&

NOW OFFICIAL Wink
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
There's still 4 minutes left in that game. Don't jinx it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:50 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Your 2022 Cincinnati Bengals are officially in the playoffs!!!

Now the only question remains can the Bengals win out and get the #1 seed + a little help from KC.

It's not official until it's official, thread jumper. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Perma ban if this goes south...
Reply/Quote
A Jets comeback here would be more shocking than the "Miracle on Ice"
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:57 AM)QueenCity Wrote: A Jets comeback here would be more shocking than the "Miracle on Ice"

Their offense is complete dogshit.. Wilson is 100% a bust... 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:58 AM)Tony Wrote: Their offense is complete dogshit.. Wilson is 100% a bust... 

My vote would be getting the Jets in the playoffs... but Mike White would be back LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not official until it's official, thread jumper. 

This is the ***unofficial*** Bengals are in the playoffs thread.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:00 AM)QueenCity Wrote: My vote would be getting the Jets in the playoffs... but Mike White would be back LOL

I was Kistler telling my son that. Bengals 2 seed. Jets 7 would be just like a bye..
Reply/Quote
I'll buy a Streveler jersey if they comeback and win this..... Sig bet as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:57 AM)QueenCity Wrote: A Jets comeback here would be more shocking than the "Miracle on Ice"

The Jets offense is utter garbage, which is amazing. They have the talent at WR, with possible one of the best in the AFC if he gets a QB in Garrett Wilson and their slot WR is legit as well in Elijah Moore. Fortunately for the Bengals and unfortunately for them, they have absolute trash at QB.

There was a thread several weeks back where I predicted this fall from the Jets due to this exact reason, they have no QB. Great defense, and talent at WR and prior to his IR trip a really good RB. Just need to get that guy under center figured out.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well now it's official.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Early Christmas gift for us!
Reply/Quote
Wooooo!
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
We still want to beat the Pats and hopefully Atlanta beats the Rats. That would set us up for a win at Buffalo or another Rat loss clinching the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
The Jags scare me with Lawrence playing so good at the moment. But your gonna play good teams in the playoffs whatever team you face. Glad the Bengals are officially in the playoffs. I'm surprised the Jets didn't turn to Flacco at some point early in the game. He has his limitations but probably could've done something on offense. Wilson is terrible.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 12:58 AM)Tony Wrote: Their offense is complete dogshit.. Wilson is 100% a bust... 

Your favorite coach just reached another milestone joining Forrest Gregg as the only 2 Cincy coaches to make the playoffs 2 times in their first 4 years.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2022, 01:18 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Your favorite coach just reached another milestone joining Forrest Gregg as the only 2 Cincy coaches to make the playoffs 2 times in their first 4 years.

And he's about to become the only Bengals coach to win back-to-back division titles.  Forrest came close but the league ditched the division structure for the '82 strike year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Pretty badass graphic.

Reply/Quote