Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ogbohei (however you spell it) = hot garbage
Too lazy to spell his name right. That tackle is a bust. He gets owned every single play. Can Whitworth play till he's 50?
Reply/Quote
lol@ Don't play AJ, he hurt, let's get Dalton killed tho. Trash org.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:03 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Too lazy to spell his name right.  That tackle is a bust.  He gets owned every single play.  Can Whitworth play till he's 50?

I think they made this guy up and it is really Otis Hudson in disguise.
Reply/Quote
It's rather remarkable then really didn't even try to help him either.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
this is worth a try.....

Willie Anderson ‏@BigWillie7179 13h13 hours ago
If Ced &the @Bengals let me I can train him to where he'll never get Bull rushed again. Y'all may disagree but he's talented &can be saved

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dude got abused all game. And on Dalton's blind side. What could possibly go wrong?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:16 PM)pally Wrote: this is worth a try.....

Willie Anderson ‏@BigWillie7179  13h13 hours ago
If Ced &the @Bengals let me I can train him to where he'll never get Bull rushed again. Y'all may disagree but he's talented &can be saved

They need to pull the trigger on this ASAP.

Then fire Alexander and hire Willie.
Reply/Quote
Do you think our GM will get fired for this one?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: They need to pull the trigger on this ASAP.

Than fire Alexander and hire Willie.

Give Munoz a ring while they're at it. Maybe Munoz has turned them down, but I still can't figure out why this organization hasn't offered some position as a coach or O-line Consultant to their best player ever/best lineman ever. Again, maybe they did and Anthony declined......but still, I would make him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:23 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: They need to pull the trigger on this ASAP.

With you on the first part.  Not sure about the second part.  A lot of guys who were really good at playing a sport are not that great at coaching it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Is this real?

If so it sounds like Willie and PA are not on speaking terms.

We really gave Willie the bums rush out of here, but I thought we had made up and there were no hard feelings.
Reply/Quote

I thought Willie did work with Ogbuehi in TC...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And the most pathetic part is NOBODY else would have drafted him as high because of his injury. I am almost positive we could have scooped him in a later round... (not saying we should have)
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:17 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Dude got abused all game.  And on Dalton's blind side.  What could possibly go wrong?

But, but... thats his natural position!
Reply/Quote
After reviewing his college tape I'm sure no one wanted to draft him before round 4. Now add that he's injured and no one would have touched him before round 6.
Reply/Quote
He better not be slotted to be our starting left tackle next year and have to battle it out with a shitty veteran for the spot in camp. I just know that's what the Bengals will do next year , when it's painfully obvious to anyone the guy is a bust.
Reply/Quote

I suspect that is a real tweet or comment from wherever and agree with Willie. I mean, I would think Whitworth is mentoring him, but if Anderson is offering some assistance why not bring him in for a consult?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:34 PM)McC Wrote: With you on the first part.  Not sure about the second part.  A lot of guys who were really good at playing a sport are not that great at coaching it.

This. Munoz was just a gifted athlete. He played softball per those who saw him as well as he played football. Now I am not saying that means he can't coach, but he was a guy who was going to be great at any sport he chose because he was just a freak.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
i didn't want the guy (I was wanting some DL) but he'll be better next season. He's got physical skills, he just needs some coaching. He'll get it in the off season and at least look playable in 2017.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Is this real?

If so it sounds like Willie and PA are not on speaking terms.

We really gave Willie the bums rush out of here, but I thought we had made up and there were no hard feelings.

this was the tweet immediately following the one about him helping Ced

Willie Anderson ‏@BigWillie7179  15h15 hours ago

I taught myself a lot of techniques my Time in NFL. Paul Alexander also coached me up well too. I think we both can help that kid. #whodey[Image: NFL_Season_2016_CIN.png]

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote