Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi-new position
I know we were all hoping he would be our new kicker but its not happening...instead Cedric's new role is as backup LEFT tackle. This according to our favorite Bengal's reporter Jim O.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Was hoping you were going to say water boy but he'd prob even f that up
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 04:03 PM)pally Wrote: I know we were all hoping he would be our new kicker but its not happening...instead Cedric's new role is as backup LEFT tackle.  This according to our favorite Bengal's reporter Jim O.

Not surprised. Always thought that's why he was drafted anyway...to be Whit's replacement. Unfortunately, I also thought he could step into RT and play well while Whit was still on the team...but that was clearly wrong.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hopefully this isnt like what we did with Andre. Just let him leave because Ogbuehi proved he was ready to start at RT.

Now they probably think he proved he is ready to start at LT so Whit can move on.
Reply/Quote
Just put him on Andy's blindside says PA and the coaches.

This will hurt the team for sure, lets do it. :paul:
Reply/Quote
LT? He's going to get Dalton KILLED.
Reply/Quote
This is where I thought he should've been the whole time. Learning his future role. Switching Right to Left is not as easy as it sounds.
Reply/Quote
Stupid question, but what did our former LT do to deserve this?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 06:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Stupid question, but what did our former LT do to deserve this?

...hell....what did Andy do to deserve this?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 06:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: ...hell....what did Andy do to deserve this?

Must of gave PA the stink eye.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 06:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: ...hell....what did Andy do to deserve this?

Sign a long-term deal with a franchise that saw the only notable franchise QBs during the Mike Brown era demand trades and leave in abject disgust?
Reply/Quote
Rip Dalton. This must be AJ McCarron idea.
Reply/Quote
Only two positions Ogbuehi is good enough for...

[Image: Waiver-Wire-Empty-Bench.jpg]
and
[Image: UNTE_200252079_3000.jpeg?928e2c]

- - - - - - - - -

Nati's suggestion terrified me. I agree that I hope this doesn't mean they don't feel a need to keep Whit from leaving in FA. 2017 with Ogbuehi at LT, Fisher at RT, and Bodine at C continuing to snap the ball on the ground, could seriously mean the end of Dalton's career.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 04:03 PM)pally Wrote: I know we were all hoping he would be our new kicker but its not happening...instead Cedric's new role is as backup LEFT tackle.  This according to our favorite Bengal's reporter Jim O.

saw they been practicing him some at LT..  this means fisher is behind Winston on the right side?
Reply/Quote
I saw some quotes earlier that they plan to get him some game action at left tackle this season. Is this them just not wanting to admit that they made a mistake? With the way guys run right past him, Dalton is in for trouble.
Reply/Quote

Another way of looking at it that he's a bench warmer.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 07:18 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I saw some quotes earlier that they plan to get him some game action at left tackle this season.  Is this them just not wanting to admit that they made a mistake?  With the way guys run right past him, Dalton is in for trouble.

This. I'd be furious if I was Dalton.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 04:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hopefully this isnt like what we did with Andre. Just let him leave because Ogbuehi proved he was ready to start at RT.

Now they probably think he proved he is ready to start at LT so Whit can move on.

Surely the coaches could see Ogeebogee's Sad  ineptness early on (yes, he was injured when drafted) and would have attempted to hold onto Andre a bit longer.
Reply/Quote
.....we are going to get a second straight franchise QB force his way away from this team, aren't we?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: .....we are going to get a second straight franchise QB force his way away from this team, aren't we?

That would be third straight, by my count.  I don't really see anyone between Boomer and Carson being "franchise" but that's just me.
Reply/Quote