[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize the third string QB was in
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Holy shit what a cannon!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 06:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: OSU lost by what 30 to Purdue and barely beat Maryland. Yet they will probably find away to beat Michigan next week and will easily win Big 10 championship in two weeks. They will be in the playoff.

(11-17-2018, 06:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They won’t beat Michigan. It won’t even be a ballgame. Michigan’s D will keep the O in check, and they will shred out defense. Their offense isn’t great but it’s a lot better than Maryland.

I can predict the future
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Color me shocked shitless !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They see a guy brush a facemask but not a guy who goes head first into a sliding QBs helmet.

Or a guy that gets shoved two steps out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 06:43 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I can predict the future

You are the master.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 06:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Or a guy that gets shoved two steps out of bounds.

Oh yeah. Two ridiculous non-calls.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Oh, this is so great! Half my family back in Ohio are Michigan fans, at least a couple dozen of my friends are Michigan fans. I've spent the last month having to hear about how they were coming to whip OSU's ass, and with how the defense had been looking, I had all but bought into that notion.

Not only did the Buckeyes have to beat two teams today, Michigan and the officiating crew, they hung the most points ever scored on a Michigan team, 62!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well, I was clearly wrong on my prediction. OSU has a chance of making the 4th spot in the CFP against Alabama if Alabama wins against Auburn. I don't know how I feel about this. They could easily get embarrassed or win. OU probably has the inside track though they went overtime to be an Army team.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 07:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, I was clearly wrong on my prediction.  OSU has a chance of making the 4th spot in the CFP  against Alabama if Alabama wins against Auburn.  I don't know how I feel about this.  They could easily get embarrassed or win.  OU probably has the inside track though they went overtime to be an Army team.

I realize this might sound a bit imperialistic, but OSU might have the upper hand on that playoff invite.  Their fan base historically travels well to bowl games, and they spend a ton of cash.  Now, do I think they truly belong in the playoff 4?  Absolutely not.

Sure, they got up for the big rivalry game today, but I'm not so blind a fan that I can't see the glaring holes this team has.  I think seeing them play Wash St. in the Rose bowl, or Georgia, UCF, or Okla. in one of the other top bowls would be appropriate placement.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Amazing game!!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 08:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I realize this might sound a bit imperialistic, but OSU might have the upper hand on that playoff invite.  Their fan base historically travels well to bowl games, and they spend a ton of cash.  Now, do I think they truly belong in the playoff 4?  Absolutely not.

Sure, they got up for the big rivalry game today, but I'm not so blind a fan that I can't see the glaring holes this team has.  I think seeing them play Wash St. in the Rose bowl, or Georgia, UCF, or Okla. in one of the other top bowls would be appropriate placement.

We’ll find out vs NW. they will offer a much different look than UM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 10:09 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: We’ll find out vs NW. they will offer a much different look than UM

Agreed, NW is a better team than their record would indicate.  I might even argue that they should be 10-2, rather than 8-4, at this point.  

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Two questions. Did that long haired pile jumper do anything today? And does this mean they will no longer pan to Don Brown 50 times a game as if he invented football?

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 11:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Two questions. Did that long haired pile jumper do anything today?  And does this mean they will no longer  pan to Don Brown 50 times a game as if he invented football?

I don't really remember him in on much. And I'd say there's a lot of questions about Mr. Browns D now ?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 11:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't really remember him in on much. And I'd say there's a lot of questions about Mr. Browns D now ?

He had a few plays, but not his season usual showing.  The Buckeye OL played likely their best game of the season today.  Even Issaiah Prince played a decent game today, much to Dad, Grandpa, and I's surprise.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He had a few plays, but not his season usual showing.  The Buckeye OL played likely their best game of the season today.  Even Issaiah Prince played a decent game today, much to Dad, Grandpa, and I's surprise.

Three generations of shock.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 11:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He had a few plays, but not his season usual showing.  The Buckeye OL played likely their best game of the season today.  Even Issaiah Prince played a decent game today, much to Dad, Grandpa, and I's surprise.

Even the commentators remarked that Price was not mentioned throughout the entire game.
Reply/Quote
BS personal foul call against Prince. Now the wife is bugging me to watch something else. Oh well.

Reply/Quote