Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio Weed Vote
(11-04-2015, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So I'm curious as to what is to stop the feds from coming to some marijuana farm, confiscating everything, and arresting the owner as a major kingpin?  Have they given some sort of nod to it that they won't do this?

Obama said he wouldn't let that happen. The next president might do just that, but honestly that probably wouldn't look good to the american public. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-04-2015, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So I'm curious as to what is to stop the feds from coming to some marijuana farm, confiscating everything, and arresting the owner as a major kingpin?  Have they given some sort of nod to it that they won't do this?

This is why it needs reclassified. Plus these drugs laws need to be less federal and more state directed.
(11-05-2015, 12:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is why it needs reclassified.   Plus these drugs laws need to be less federal and more state directed.

I might have to actually take this guy seriously now:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/politics/bernie-sanders-legal-marijuana/
(11-04-2015, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So I'm curious as to what is to stop the feds from coming to some marijuana farm, confiscating everything, and arresting the owner as a major kingpin? 

The 2nd Amendment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]