Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Bengals Board Stories
Remember when that guy claimed to have inside info on what was going on inside organization before transactions happened?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 06:44 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Remember when that guy claimed to have inside info on what was going on inside organization before transactions happened?

Are you referring to Brian Pateriona (or however it was spelled)?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you were never banned on the old board you were never a member..  Banning was a right of passage and most people had multiple personalities there.. I had about 6 usernames.. Maybe more, but to be fair I did lose count. I was once banned for even suggesting the Bengals may have been less than the greatest team ever.. The original sin..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 06:44 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Remember when that guy claimed to have inside info on what was going on inside organization before transactions happened?

There was a thread where a guy started throwing out idiotic opinions.  The proceeded to attack people who disagreed.  He paused posting on the thread to go work out.  Said he had to go "Blast his Pecs".  This lead to one of the most epic 12-24 hours in the old boards history mocking the guy in words and images.  His responses lead to so much negative rep, that he ended up one of the top 10 lowest reps of all time with only 12 hours of posting.  His responses got him suspended and the thread locked within 24 hours.  It was such comedy that I have ever hardly laughed so hard from a message board thread.

"I have to go blast my pecs" became a joking phrase for years to come referring to people having to be away from the forums for a bit.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 09:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:
I was pre-fizzled before this board was ever dreamed of.. Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 09:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:

Denny was the worst. 

Guy's over the top positivity was sickening. If you were even the slightest bit critical of the team he would shame you for it. 

I remember his signature was always a picture of him and his hot wife in the Caribbean somewhere. Or a picture of him at training camp hanging out with Mike Brown. We get it Denny, you have a great life. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:10 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Denny was the worst. 

Guy's over the top positivity was sickening. If you were even the slightest bit critical of the team he would shame you for it. 

I remember his signature was always a picture of him and his hot wife in the Caribbean somewhere. Or a picture of him at training camp hanging out with Mike Brown. We get it Denny, you have a great life. 

Haha...just looked at his twitter profile. Speaking of...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 03:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Haha...just looked at his twitter profile. Speaking of...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

Fifth row from the stage!