Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Denver
(09-18-2016, 08:22 PM)mroudfly Wrote: The NFL will come out and some point and say they made a mistake regarding CJ's TD and kneegate, but that won't change the fact that we came out with an L and need to come out with some fire next Sunday against that Denver D.

The positives watching this Colts/Broncos game: Their offense doesn't scare me one bit. And their Defense is giving up points at home to Luck and the Colts offense.

Come out and make a statement win at our home opener, and lets get this ship back on the right path.  ThumbsUp

Nice thread man, i definately think we can beat the Broncos. Have to slow down their run game with Anderson and
company then force whoever the QB is into 3rd and longs. Watching how we kept DeAngelo under 3 yards per makes
me think we can do this. Need our run game to start showing up though. Our OL needs to open up some holes.
Reply/Quote
Dear Fans of ________,
We're extremely sorry that we don't get the important calls right and have games fixed in favor of the other team.
This is unintentionally except for the fact that we have our favorites who drive more profits to our bank account.
Please accept our apologies and understand that it's only business. To further enjoy the game please become fans of teams we've determined to win important games and thus the enjoyment of rubbing it into the noses of lesser favored teams. To give the appearance of impartiality we'll endeavor to suspend certain players of said favored teams once in awhile, but only if those teams have enough good players in place to keep winning.
Yours truly,
Roger Goodel and the rest of us criminals.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Brandon Stokley runs out of the tunnel I'm going to wet myself and run crying from the stadium Freakout
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote