Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On to Pittsburgh
(09-20-2021, 08:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Their O-line is bad,

Open season on Pig Ben

Now, if only they can bring him down when they get to him. At least we know, he won't be able to outrun any of our DL.

Maybe have them point to the ground and go, "Is that a cheeseberger on the ground?" Just don't say it loud enough so they don't get penalized for taunting.

(09-21-2021, 08:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote:  Face it, the Bears front four is the best we'll see this year

In the regular season, you mean. 'Cause when we make the playoffs, we'll probably face off against better front fours. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 11:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Now, if only they can bring him down when they get to him. At least we know, he won't be able to outrun any of our DL.

Maybe have them point to the ground and go, "Is that a cheeseberger on the ground?" Just don't say it loud enough so they don't get penalized for taunting.

In the regular season, you mean. 'Cause when we make the playoffs, we'll probably face off against better front fours. Ninja

A) Ben has actually slimmed down this year, and while he should be easier to bring down, he should be faster

B) I don't think there is a better front 4 in the league, so no, we won't face better even if we make the play offs
Reply/Quote
To no one’s surprise, Big Ben will be on this weeks injury report with a pec injury. Bad news for Bengals because he always seems to beat them when he is supposedly too injured to play well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:49 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: quote-t-e-a-m-stands-for-together-everyo...-46-59.jpg]

Great stuff, I still remember the one someone put on the old board and it was Gary Busey's face on a troll running 
around in a cave. Made me laugh my ass off, wonder if that is still around lol
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 01:20 PM)pally Wrote: To no one’s surprise, Big Ben will be on this weeks injury report with a pec injury.  Bad news for Bengals because he always seems to beat them when he is supposedly too injured to play well

"He's a warrior....." Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:40 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I hope ZT can hear the pleas of his star players and open up the playbook deep.

I'd rather he keeps his closed and opens someone else's.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 02:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great stuff, I still remember the one someone put on the old board and it was Gary Busey's face on a troll running 
around in a cave. Made me laugh my ass off, wonder if that is still around lol

https://youtu.be/Eth6oZ09Cpw
Reply/Quote
What a great time to play the squeelers, a defining moment that will either put us at the top or the bottom.

PS. Fire Zac after the game. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
From a Steeler's board detailing team injuries

Quote:Bush - groin

Watt- groin
Haden - groin
High smith -groin
Johnson- knee
Ben - feelings

we are in trouble folks

Reply/Quote
they seem to be pulling lots of groins in pittsburgh ow
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 04:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they seem to be pulling lots of groins in pittsburgh   ow

Well, they're mostly "Richards" so.......
Reply/Quote
Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote
I just want to add my avatar pic to this thread.

F*** the steAlers

That is all. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Any idea where I can order one of those jerseys from the web?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
BTW, looks like there are plenty of tickets still available for the game if anyone want to go and turn the ketchup bottle orange

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 12:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: A) Ben has actually slimmed down this year, and while he should be easier to bring down, he should be faster

B) I don't think there is a better front 4 in the league, so no, we won't face better even if we make the play offs

He should be faster but don't see him setting any land speed records any time soon. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Injured Ben is always a fun narrative. Heroic and brave performance coming. He’ll prob have an incredible game after leaving for the locker room early before the half.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 07:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Injured Ben is always a fun narrative. Heroic and brave performance coming. He’ll prob have an incredible game after leaving for the locker room early before the half.

Yep yep, hero Rapistburger always a classic...
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 03:12 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: https://youtu.be/Eth6oZ09Cpw

Damn that is funny! Smirk

Goes on awhile though, is that the B-52's?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:45 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You know when they asked Taylor about taking deep shots and he said they called them, but the defense took them away? Yeah, those sacks. The deep ball only works if the QB has the time. Face it, the Bears front four is the best we'll see this year, they are the best in the league. 

He also blamed the defense for allowing as many points as they did, so take anything Zac says with a massive grain of salt.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 10:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He also blamed the defense for allowing as many points as they did, so take anything Zac says with a massive grain of salt.

He did? Didn't even watch the Zac conference...

Will have to now if he is saying this stupid shit. 

The D should of won the Bears game if the O helped at all early on and scored a damn point.
Reply/Quote