Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On to Pittsburgh
(09-21-2021, 10:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He did? Didn't even watch the Zac conference...

Will have to now if he is saying this stupid shit. 

The D should of won the Bears game if the O helped at all early on and scored a damn point.

He didn't. Not what he said at all. He said the goal on defense should be to allow 0 points, which is correct. He had nothing but compliments about the way the D performed.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 10:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn that is funny! Smirk

Goes on awhile though, is that the B-52's?

No it's The Trash men and song is called surfing bird. The Family guy episode when Peter gets the record is hilarious. You're right it does go on awhile the gif is funnier.
Reply/Quote
I hope Zac Taylor doesn’t get intimidated by this defense and go even deeper into his conservative game plan mode.Turn Burrow loose,and throw on first down.I’d even use some no huddle.It’s the only way they’re going to have a chance.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 11:08 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I hope Zac Taylor doesn’t get intimidated by this defense and go even deeper into his conservative game plan mode.Turn Burrow loose,and throw on first down.I’d even use some no huddle.It’s the only way they’re going to have a chance.
Only way we have a chance is if all the coaches get covid and burrow just calls the game himself.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He didn't. Not what he said at all. He said the goal on defense should be to allow 0 points, which is correct. He had nothing but compliments about the way the D performed.

how much blame did taylor put on himself?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He didn't. Not what he said at all. He said the goal on defense should be to allow 0 points, which is correct. He had nothing but compliments about the way the D performed.

Good. The D was the reason we were even in the game.

(09-22-2021, 06:57 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: No it's The Trash men and song is called surfing bird. The Family guy episode when Peter gets the record is hilarious. You're right it does go on awhile the gif is funnier.

Thanks. ThumbsUp

(09-23-2021, 10:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how much blame did taylor put on himself?

Should be putting most of the blame on himself...

He keeps that up and he is gone or at least better be.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 10:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how much blame did taylor put on himself?

None, but I'd almost rather here that than "we just need to do a better job" week after week....
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 05:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: None, but I'd almost rather here that than "we just need to do a better job" week after week....

I think that's my biggest issue with Zac is there's 0 personal accountability. 

I'd respect him more as a coach if he came out and said I had a bad game plan this week.  

We made some adjustments they just didn't work  until late.  
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 05:46 PM)TJ528 Wrote: I think that's my biggest issue with Zac is there's 0 personal accountability. 

I'd respect him more as a coach if he came out and said I had a bad game plan this week.  

We had the same issue with Marvin. I think Marvin was worse tho. The difference (I think) was that Marvin was trying to protect a job he hated, while ZT really believes his own BS!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 05:46 PM)TJ528 Wrote: I think that's my biggest issue with Zac is there's 0 personal accountability. 

I just rewatched the game and did a drive analysis and I thought 1st half we had an effective offense, we had i believe 1/2 first downs on every drive except the one just before the half which did not really matter.  We had at least 3 plays go for over 10 yards passing. The key in 1st half was a sack that shut down one drive and Burrow ineffective on 3rd down 4/5 yards to go.  

Second half , our first drive we had a 1st down, then missed on a deep pass just over the wrong shoulder for Higgins, then sack  , then we got bailed out on roughing passer but sack killed that drive.  Next drive had a nice pass going for probably 20 yards or more then fumble..... that started 4 straight series in a row that we turned the ball which just throws out whatever you were trying to do on offense.. we made it close after that but really party was pretty much over after 4 straight turnovers.

Most of the day Bears played two deep safeties so they were not giving up the deep pass early in game, we were very effective in underneath passes especially in 1st half and drive on fumble but sacks and bad 3rd down conversion on 3 and mid range killed those drives.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, yeah I did call out Yanda when that happened. And that's the first time I saw the Landry incident. All 3 of them should have faced suspension, but only one of the incidents happened in yesterdays game, right? You should probably think before you post drivel.

When did I address you? My reply wasn't to you!!! Do you have multiple names on this site? Now this is my reply to you are you both Bl*** and Du**? 
Please read who responds to you before you post drivel. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote