Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(03-06-2017, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd go out on a limb and say the ones that disrupted the planned march. of course folks around here require different levels of proof depending on the side they support.

I do agree, it does appear the left is extremely violent as has been showed throughout the past election cycle and early into the current Presidency. They are like a bunch of petulant children that did not get what they wanted.

i must have missed where we can only have on demonstration at a time
People suck
(03-06-2017, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do agree, it does appear the left is extremely violent as has been showed throughout the past election cycle and early into the current Presidency. They are like a bunch of petulant children that did not get what they wanted.

Probably those same lefties destroying cemetaries and shooting the people they want to get out of their country. 

Crazy ass violent lefties. Not in a million years would catch a right winger acting out like that.
(03-06-2017, 06:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Probably those same lefties destroying cemetaries and shooting the people they want to get out of their country. 

Crazy ass violent lefties. Not in a million years would catch a right winger acting out like that.

Do you have any link to recent liberal functions that were disrupted by violence or do you have no relevant point?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-06-2017, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you have any link to recent liberal functions that were disrupted by violence or do you have no relevant point?

No just pointing out it is usually the violent lefties vandilizing jewish cemetaries and shooting at brown people telling them to get out of their country. 

Its easier to just lump them all together. 
(03-06-2017, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No just pointing out it is usually the violent lefties vandilizing jewish cemetaries and shooting at brown people telling them to get out of their country. 

Its easier to just lump them all together. 

Ah.. so it was option B. No relevant point.

(03-06-2017, 05:36 PM)Griever Wrote: i must have missed where we can only have on demonstration at a time

I'd assume there is no law forbidding this; however, that is not what happened here.

Attempts to mitigate this does speak to character.

(03-06-2017, 06:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Attempts to mitigate this does speak to character.

Next thing you know, that low character leftist will be a real "see you next Tuesday" and make fun of the Special Olympics.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Those snowflakes hiding in their safe places sure are violent.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-06-2017, 07:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Next thing you know, that low character leftist will be a real "see you next Tuesday" and make fun of the Special Olympics.

Why can no one ever make a relevant point?

I suppose deflection also speaks to character

As to anyone making fun of the Special Olympics: That would be in poor taste.

(03-06-2017, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you have any link to recent liberal functions that were disrupted by violence or do you have no relevant point?

What qualifies as a "liberal function" and how recent do they have to be?

Dylann Roof laughs, confesses to SC church shooting: 'I did it"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/us/dylann-roof-trial-charleston-video/

Shooter Linked to Hate Group: Wisconsin Sikh Temple Gunman Veered From the Army to Skinhead Rock Bands
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390444246904577572853363465564

Tennessee church shooter angry at "liberals"
https://web.archive.org/web/20080812023544/http://www.iht.com/articles/reuters/2008/07/28/america/OUKWD-UK-TENNESSEE-SHOOTING.php

Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Mass Casualties After Gunman Opens Fire in Gay Club
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446
(03-06-2017, 08:28 PM)Dill Wrote: What qualifies as a "liberal function" and how recent do they have to be?

Dylann Roof laughs, confesses to SC church shooting: 'I did it"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/us/dylann-roof-trial-charleston-video/

Shooter Linked to Hate Group: Wisconsin Sikh Temple Gunman Veered From the Army to Skinhead Rock Bands
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390444246904577572853363465564

Tennessee church shooter angry at "liberals"
https://web.archive.org/web/20080812023544/http://www.iht.com/articles/reuters/2008/07/28/america/OUKWD-UK-TENNESSEE-SHOOTING.php

Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Mass Casualties After Gunman Opens Fire in Gay Club
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446
Oh, to better explain I was referring to functions such as the one's we are discussing, where a Political group gather to express their views.

Your examples are silly at best.

(03-06-2017, 08:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why can no one ever make a relevant point?

I suppose deflection also speaks to character

As to anyone making fun of the Special Olympics: That would be in poor taste.

My guess is that it has something to do with the person who bumped this thread's insistence that his "going out on a limb" guess is the only acceptable narrative to the topic at hand and that same person's implications that questioning this narrative reflects poorly on the questioner's character. 

Of course, if anyone disagrees with my assumption, I won't think less of them.

(03-06-2017, 08:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My guess is that it has something to do with the person who bumped this thread's insistence that his "going out on a limb" guess is the only acceptable narrative to the topic at hand and that same person's implications that questioning this narrative reflects poorly on the questioner's character. 

Of course, if anyone disagrees with my assumption, I won't think less of them.

Hey it was me that bumped the thread; as the subject matter was germane to the OP. Also it's not about Trump so not worthy of a separate thread.  If group A have a peaceful March schedules and Group B intervenes who do you suggest "started the fight"? Nowhere did I say it reflects poorly on character (those are your words. Was that the assumption that you don't care if folks disagree with?); I just said it speaks to character to try to mitigate these actions. Some people may view it as a noble cause. 

(03-06-2017, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If group A have a peaceful March schedules and Group B intervenes who do you suggest "started the fight"? 

Whoever threw the first punch. 

Quote:Nowhere did I say it reflects poorly on character (those are your words. Was that the assumption that you don't care if folks disagree with?); I just said it speaks to character to try to mitigate these actions. Some people may view it as a noble cause. 

I suppose you could have been implying that Griever's questioning of your narrative (which you characterized as mitigation of violence) was a positive thing. Is that what you're going with? If so, my bad. 

(03-06-2017, 09:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Whoever threw the first punch. 

I suppose you could have been implying that Griever's questioning of your narrative (which you characterized as mitigation of violence) was a positive thing. Is that what you're going with? If so, my bad. 

I've seen a number of fights started before the first punch was thrown. 

I suppose someone could ignore that the "Any means necessary" group and others that came looking for trouble in the exact same town that violence erupted only 1 month ago equals a "who knows" stance. If that what you are going with then my bad.

(03-06-2017, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd go out on a limb and say the ones that disrupted the planned march. of course folks around here require different levels of proof depending on the side they support.

I do agree, it does appear the left is extremely violent as has been showed throughout the past election cycle and early into the current Presidency. They are like a bunch of petulant children that did not get what they wanted.

I believe whatever the protesters say without proof. 

Some call that faith. 
So, to recap the last several months.

Donald Trump was ushered into the presidency by a minority of people for a litany of different reasons, which included a very vocal group upset by liberal snowflakes who didn't do anything, required safe spaces and prevented them being able to say whatever they wanted about whoever they wanted. If the people who were being discussed didn't like it, they could just get over it and let it go.

Now, majorities of protesters showing up to support President Trump are upset because they don't have any safe spaces to protect them from the fierce liberal menace of granola eating hipsters showing up to say whatever they want about Trump supporters. Unfortunately, Trump supporters can't just get over it and let it go.

LOL
(03-06-2017, 10:18 PM)Benton Wrote: So, to recap the last several months.

Donald Trump was ushered into the presidency by a minority of people for a litany of different reasons, which included a very vocal group upset by liberal snowflakes who didn't do anything, required safe spaces and prevented them being able to say whatever they wanted about whoever they wanted. If the people who were being discussed didn't like it, they could just get over it and let it go.

Now, majorities of protesters showing up to support President Trump are upset because they don't have any safe spaces to protect them from the fierce liberal menace of granola eating hipsters showing up to say whatever they want about Trump supporters. Unfortunately, Trump supporters can't just get over it and let it go.

LOL

So the hipsters have just showed up to speak over the last several months. Are you sure you are not leaving anything out, like acts of violence? 

(03-06-2017, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've seen a number of fights started before the first punch was thrown. 

I suppose someone could ignore that the "Any means necessary" group and others that came looking for trouble in the exact same town that violence erupted only 1 month ago equals a "who knows" stance. If that what you are going with then my bad.

So are you praising Griever's character or not?

My response to your hypothetical question of "who starts the fight if a scheduled demonstration is met with a counter demonstration?" should not be construed as me weighing in on who actually caused violence at Berkeley, I was merely answering your hypothetical question. 

Based on the source your provided, I would suggest that the fact that some of the pro Trump demonstrators were armed with blunt objects, gas masks, and pepper spray and that some of the anti-Trump demonstrators were members of anarchist group that has caused damage in the past, my guess is that the what likely happened was individual fights broke out with aggressors on both sides, turning into a wider spread chaos, with the majority of peaceful protestors on both sides being the victims. 

(03-06-2017, 10:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So are you praising Griever's character or not?

My response to your hypothetical question of "who starts the fight if a scheduled demonstration is met with a counter demonstration?" should not be construed as me weighing in on who actually caused violence at Berkeley, I was merely answering your hypothetical question. 

Based on the source your provided, I would suggest that the fact that some of the pro Trump demonstrators were armed with blunt objects, gas masks, and pepper spray and that some of the anti-Trump demonstrators were members of anarchist group that has caused damage in the past, my guess is that the what likely happened was individual fights broke out with aggressors on both sides, turning into a wider spread chaos, with the majority of peaceful protestors on both sides being the victims. 

I was not praising his character. My saying speaks to character should not be construed as me condemning his character. I was merely, stating that mitigating these acts of violence speaks to character.

Based on Griever's past posts I would suggest his character is one of "Any means necessary"  to end a Trump Presidency. My guess is he would not care who started any violence at a Trump function as long as it ended poorly, with the majority of peaceful protesters on both sides being the victims.

Just as your rushing to Griever's defense in this situation speaks to your character