Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange jerseys/Black pants
Pretty sweet look:

[Image: GioBernOrange2_zps798dae85.png]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's looks freaking terrible. On a side note your sig is pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
[Image: chad-johnson.jpg][Image: cpalmer.jpg][Image: 5080205240_c51db0bdbb_o.jpg]

Orange socks, meh.

[Image: eagles-at-bengals-12416-d97df95083c9d747.jpg]
[Image: eagles-at-bengals-12416-90374379f431d31c.jpg]

Black Socks  ThumbsUp

Black Socks Matter  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 11:28 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It's tough isn't AO??  Admit you're wrong. Man up!!

It was one of many photoshops. 

[Image: october-2005-cincinnati-linebacker-odell...?s=594x594]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:37 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: With a reversed helmet.

How would they see anything with their helmets reversed?

As for color schemes I like 
1.  all white
2.  all black
3.  white top black pants

The orange looks best as an accent color on the helmet and uniform instead of as the main jersey color.  Can't recall ever seeing black top with white pants.
Reply/Quote
I thought they looked pretty sharp today.

All black>>>everything else though.

Reply/Quote
I was absolutely shocked to see this combo again. And it's about time, it looks much better than the creamsickle orange and white combo....duh!
Reply/Quote
I love the orange jersey/black pants combo. Wish they'd use it more.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 10:34 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Well done Go Cards!  Nice memory!!

[Image: CINbengalsorange.jpg]

That's a very obvious photoshop. The Bengals have never worn orange pants. Trust me, I know. I have a sickness, a borderline obsession with uniforms/helmets. They've never worn orange pants but did wear orange socks with orange jerseys/black pants in 2004. It looked almost like orange pants but it's wasn't. 

Also, (off topic) I'm sure I'm not the only one but I DESPISE the color rush Thursday games. In fact, I hate Thursday games in general. But since we're going to be stuck with them for the foreseeable future, I wish the league would do away with the "Color Rush" shit and did a "Throwback Thursday" schtick instead. 

The teams wear throwback uniforms from a previous era, they get rid of that pathetic "no altering the helmets" rule, the league gets more jerseys to sell, it's a win-win. I'm not a big fan of the black Browns-type jerseys and the B E N G A L S script on the helmets but I wouldn't mind seeing it once a year. 
Reply/Quote
Color Rush is freaking awful, and ruined by the fact that NFL teams can't change helmets, only the decals on the helmets (and the Bengals helmets are naturally orange, with black decals, so the helmet has to stay orange)... but I would really like to see this in action at least once..

[Image: IMG_5920.jpg]

Other than that, yeah, the orange top/black pants/black socks is pretty good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 11:54 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: That's a very obvious photoshop. The Bengals have never worn orange pants. Trust me, I know. I have a sickness, a borderline obsession with uniforms/helmets. They've never worn orange pants but did wear orange socks with orange jerseys/black pants in 2004. It looked almost like orange pants but it's wasn't. 

Have they ever worn black Jersey with white pants?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 11:54 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: That's a very obvious photoshop. The Bengals have never worn orange pants. Trust me, I know. I have a sickness, a borderline obsession with uniforms/helmets. They've never worn orange pants but did wear orange socks with orange jerseys/black pants in 2004. It looked almost like orange pants but it's wasn't. 

Also, (off topic) I'm sure I'm not the only one but I DESPISE the color rush Thursday games. In fact, I hate Thursday games in general. But since we're going to be stuck with them for the foreseeable future, I wish the league would do away with the "Color Rush" shit and did a "Throwback Thursday" schtick instead. 

The teams wear throwback uniforms from a previous era, they get rid of that pathetic "no altering the helmets" rule, the league gets more jerseys to sell, it's a win-win. I'm not a big fan of the black Browns-type jerseys and the B E N G A L S script on the helmets but I wouldn't mind seeing it once a year. 

I would love to see an all orange uni.  Also agree on the throwback jersey.  They wore them once back in the mid-90's, and they looked good.  But, Mike's not the sentimental type and it costs money for a whole new set of unis and helmets.

[Image: patrio10.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals "throwback" jersey from the 70's is so generic you can not even tell what team it is from. It looks like a college or high school jersey. Or maybe even the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals "throwback" jersey from the 70's is so generic you can not even tell what team it is from.  It looks like a college or high school jersey.  Or maybe even the Browns.

I think somehow we could manage to discern who's who.

[Image: ff_2504106_full.jpg&w=340]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 12:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Color Rush is freaking awful, and ruined by the fact that NFL teams can't change helmets, only the decals on the helmets (and the Bengals helmets are naturally orange, with black decals, so the helmet has to stay orange)... but I would really like to see this in action at least once..

[Image: IMG_5920.jpg]

Other than that, yeah, the orange top/black pants/black socks is pretty good.

[Image: usp_nfl__cleveland_browns_at_green_bay_p...1000&h=706]

Yup, the Packers took off their decals for their helmet Yawn
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 06:05 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Google it yourself know it all.  They have wore all orange before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bengals+wear+orange+jerseys+and+orange+pants&rlz=1CAASUD_enUS720US720&oq=ben&aqs=chrome.4.69i60l3j69i59l2j69i57.2563j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

No, he's right.  They haven't worn orange pants before because they do not exist in the team's uniform scheme. Here's what the Bengals themselves have to say: 

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

Here's the chart the Bengals reference on that page.  Note the absence of orange pants:

[Image: jersey-color-14.jpg]

It's a cool idea and I'd love to see it, but it hasn't happened to date.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 06:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, he's right.  They haven't worn orange pants before because they do not exist in the team's uniform scheme. Here's what the Bengals themselves have to say: 

http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html

Here's the chart the Bengals reference on that page.  Note the absence of orange pants:

[Image: jersey-color-14.jpg]

It's a cool idea and I'd love to see it, but it hasn't happened to date.
That's the combos for this year.  Somebody at the stadium should be able to confirm or deny, I would think.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 06:30 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's the combos for this year.  Somebody at the stadium should be able to confirm or deny, I would think.

Well, please let us know what they say.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 06:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, please let us know what they say.

Impossible to get anything online, unless you want tickets or gear.
Reply/Quote
You guys realize that the color of the jersey that the Bengals wear has absolutely nothing to do with how well they play, right?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote