Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon Terrorists really mad that people keep sending them dildos
http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-stop-mailing-us-dildos-1752580458?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Good work, America. Send those terrorist dildos some dildos so they can go **** themselves.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
That is hilarious !!
I think the question that begs to be answered is how/why are these guys getting mail.

I know that I am considered to have "excused" their activities because I'm not ready to label them as terrorists, but they are there illegally; who is authorizing mail/ resupply drops?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-13-2016, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the question that begs to be answered is how/why are these guys getting mail.

I know that I am considered to have "excused" their activities because I'm not ready to label them as terrorists, but they are there illegally; who is authorizing mail/ resupply drops?

Honestly, I feel like law enforcement has just taken the approach of "ignore them, and they will go away".
I don't get why sending sex toys is actually a thing....
(01-13-2016, 03:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't get why sending sex toys is actually a thing....

They're assholes. 
They are getting things to put in their asshole.

Seems simple. 
(01-13-2016, 03:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't get why sending sex toys is actually a thing....

People waste money on really stupid things.
(01-13-2016, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the question that begs to be answered is how/why are these guys getting mail.

Why do they have internet access?  I can't get a text out of my office and they are in the middle of nowhere posting videos to Facebook.

Put up a perimeter around them.  No one and nothing in or out.

Or might that be too "confrontational"?

Edit: I don't want that to come off as being directed at you or anyone else. I'm actually agreeing that its odd they are getting mail and we should go further to shut them off. We disagree enough without disagreeing about what we are agreeing about!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-13-2016, 03:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: People waste money on really stupid things.

Yes they do, sometimes it amazes me.

^^  This is the guy who wants to tell everyone what is and is not funny.  Interesting
(01-13-2016, 03:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ^^  This is the guy who wants to tell everyone what is and is not funny.  Interesting

Sending dildos = not funny

Dressing up as terrorists and using dildos on themselves = funny on several levels.

But hey if you find it funny to send mail then so be it. Maybe uptight can laugh along with you every time you guys get mail.

To each his own LMAO
It seems rather foolish for them to publicly complain about it. The more they complain, the more didos will probably be sent.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-13-2016, 03:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: It seems rather foolish for them to publicly complain about it. The more they complain, the more didos will probably be sent.

also not funny unless they are dumb enough to publicize it.  apparently that is over our board's self-described official humorist as well...  not surprising.
(01-13-2016, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: also not funny unless they are dumb enough to publicize it.  apparently that is over our board's self-described official humorist as well...  not surprising.

On that topic .... It's hilarious how many threads you all detail in an attempt to insult me.

Just put up a sticky thread where you all can insult me nonstop. This way the rest of the threads can actually be discussed on topic.
Wink
I hope at least it is a private parcel service instead of the US mail.
(01-13-2016, 03:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: On that topic ....   It's hilarious how many threads you all detail in an attempt to insult me.  

Just put up a sticky thread where you all can insult me nonstop.   This way the rest of the threads can actually be discussed on topic.  
Wink

(01-13-2016, 03:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Relax uptight.    Like I said I know you are too sensitive to appreciate the laugh.   Just avoid the posts..... Your disgust is noted and like I said .... I am not worried about it in the slightest.
People should absolutely stop sending dildos.  They should start sending buttplugs instead. Cool
(01-13-2016, 05:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: People should absolutely stop sending dildos.  They should start sending buttplugs instead. Cool

Along with some Olestra Pringles.  
(01-13-2016, 12:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That is hilarious !!

Take notice. I never had to tell people this was funny. Someone actually responded that this was funny. I also haven't tried to tell anyone who said it was not funny that they're wrong and just can't laugh at it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-13-2016, 05:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Take notice. I never had to tell people this was funny. Someone actually responded that this was funny. I also haven't tried to tell anyone who said it was not funny that they're wrong and just can't laugh at it.

Yeah, I find it hilarious. I just can't imagine spending money on it.

Then again, I do the Cards Against Humanity holiday promotion each year, so who am I to say anything?