Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osweiler to start
Great news.... But really it's great news with either starting. But I will take the timid BO vs our defense. Our line should eat him up.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great news.... But really it's great news with either starting.   But I will take the timid BO vs our defense.   Our line should eat him up.

I was fine either way, to be honest. I think there isn't reason to think Brock is superior to AJM. However, I was liking the idea of Manning, rusty, in cold weather.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:16 PM)gobobro Wrote: I was fine either way, to be honest. I think there isn't reason to think Brock is superior to AJM. However, I was liking the idea of Manning, rusty, in cold weather.

Manning won't hold the ball like BO. Even though he will throw more ducks. He will be hard to fool mentally.
Reply/Quote
I would have preferred a rusty, soft tossing Manning but hey here we go.......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Brock hasn't looked like anything special so far this season. This game will be a defensive one. I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:16 PM)gobobro Wrote: I was fine either way, to be honest. I think there isn't reason to think Brock is superior to AJM. However, I was liking the idea of Manning, rusty, in cold weather.

is there gonna be any cold weather?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is there gonna be any cold weather?

Dan hoard says 19 with precipitation
Reply/Quote

Agreed. We've done well with Manning in the past. I was looking forward to intercepting a slower, weaker version. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dan hoard says 19 with precipitation

Yeah, it will definitely be a cold evening.  I'm actually glad I'm not going.
Reply/Quote
It may be the old emotional scars from the past "Big Games" but I am just not optimistic about this Game.

It's Prime Time... 1st round Bye and AFC North Crown is on the line. I think we have the players to win, just unsure about the Coaches.
Reply/Quote
Whoever kicks the first field goal will win the game

Nebuchadnezzar has spoken
Let it be written
Let it be so
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:05 PM)bengals73 Wrote: It may be the old emotional scars from the past "Big Games"  but I am just not optimistic about this Game.

It's Prime Time... 1st round Bye and AFC North Crown is on the line.  I think we have the players to win, just unsure about the Coaches.

^x2
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dan hoard says 19 with precipitation

Going to be a lot of handoffs in that weather. Hopefully our run game steps up. Nervous
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 06:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Going to be a lot of handoffs in that weather. Hopefully our run game steps up. Nervous

Ikr.... Hopefully the rear end chewing will affect these guys.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:05 PM)bengals73 Wrote: It may be the old emotional scars from the past "Big Games"  but I am just not optimistic about this Game.

It's Prime Time... 1st round Bye and AFC North Crown is on the line.  I think we have the players to win, just unsure about the Coaches.

I understand that.

We are 1-2 so far this year in prime time. The rest of the time we are 9-1.

Maybe McCarron can be enough to change this.

Reply/Quote
I would have LOVED for PM to be the QB. This blows
Reply/Quote
I'm more concerned with Denver's running game. The way Draughn ran on us in the 49ers game, we'd better seriosuly step it up if we want to stop Hillman and CJ Anderson (if he's back).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 07:33 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I understand that.

We are 1-2 so far this year in prime time. The rest of the time we are 9-1.

Maybe McCarron can be enough to change this.

We lost by 4 and by 3 on a last second FG. It's not like we laid an egg. Even the Texans game they just chucked it up and got lucky.

This Primetime narrative is bogus. It's not like in the past where they have just been blasted.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 06:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Going to be a lot of handoffs in that weather. Hopefully our run game steps up. Nervous

Just hope that Hill doesn't oversleep and miss another meeting because we'll need him to set the tone.

I'm happy with either QB starting because we just need to get pressure on them and force mistakes.

Osweiller looked good in the first half against the Steelers, but get him rattled and he'll fold.  

We need to limit our mistakes and not set them up with short fields, so I'm hoping that we run the ball a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 07:47 PM)Shady Wrote: I'm more concerned with Denver's running game. The way Draughn ran on us in the 49ers game, we'd better seriosuly step it up if we want to stop Hillman and CJ Anderson (if he's back).

They can't run because their line is bad... They struggle in pass pro as well. Too many injuries.
Reply/Quote