Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF Grades - Divisional Round
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I need to see Mike Hilton’s grade, because him not being top 5 is absurd.

Reply/Quote
Grades seem a bit low at 1st look.
Reply/Quote
Guys like CTB that weren't 1st Round picks coming in and playing well are how you keep winning with a qb paid $50 mill a year.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I need to see Mike Hilton’s grade, because him not being top 5 is absurd.

7th

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 68.0

7th

[Image: steve-carrell-dont-like-that.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I need to see Mike Hilton’s grade, because him not being top 5 is absurd.

DEF  RDEF  TACK  PRSH  COV
68.0   79.3    82.1   76.9   60.6

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to see the Olines failing grades.. Seems about right for PFF.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Coverage grades for DBs

85.3 CTB
76.2 Dax (6 snaps)
66.6 Bell
64.2 Apple
60.6 Hilton
45.8 JBIII

Reply/Quote
The OL had a great day, but have a hunch PFF won't reward them. I also thought Apple was solid all day. Our secondary has stepped up after we lost our best CB.

The development of our team has been great since ZT arrived. The next man up is working, never seemed to work prior to ZT's staff.

I always say a coach's job is to develop players and scheme and put them in a position to win their battles.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I've been hard on CTB, but if he can consistently play like he did yesterday, then we've got a bargain.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been hard on CTB, but if he can consistently play like he did yesterday, then we've got a bargain.

You may have to replace Hill with CTB in your young guns II avatar.

But Hill did play better yesterday, I am hopeful he is learning while not playing many snaps. We could end up with 2 starters in round 1 and 2 of the 2022 draft.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've been hard on CTB, but if he can consistently play like he did yesterday, then we've got a bargain.

He's got the athleticism and agreed, he just needs the consistency with the skills and then we've got a gem.
Reply/Quote
I remember screaming at Dax Hill on one particular play, but I can’t recall what it was now.

Glad to see him bounce back after that absolutely horrendous performance against Baltimore. Even if it was just a handful of snaps.

Do we know if Flowers is going to be back for KC?

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I remember screaming at Dax Hill on one particular play, but I can’t recall what it was now.

Glad to see him bounce back after that absolutely horrendous performance against Baltimore. Even if it was just a handful of snaps.

Do we know if Flowers is going to be back for KC?

He slipped in the snow trying to sack Josh...

He made a couple great plays though in this one. I voted for Mike Hilton for the game ball, dude is just a fantastic tackler.

Love seeing the littlest man on the field taking out the biggest, baddest QB in the NFL built like a Linebacker lol
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He's got the athleticism and agreed, he just needs the consistency with the skills and then we've got a gem.

Britt will also rock receivers. He will get stronger and not many CB's in the NFL are known as big hitters, they normally play safety.

Reply/Quote

Look at Jackson in pass coverage

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote:  

Look at Jackson in pass coverage

Maybe I was watching a different game, but I did not see JB get pressured 15 times??????????

In fact, I saw a stat of less than 20% pressures, if 40 drop backs, that means only 7 or 8 pressures. PFF has doubled the pressures.

What were the run grades?

Reply/Quote
Reader and Taylor-Britt! Great job!

Reader always seems to be underrated. Ignored by probowl and all pro. Rarely talked about by commentators most of the season. I think he's starting to express the overall disrespect he feels toward Bengals players (who have zero all pros, relative to 6 for KC).

"We came into their home field, they put up 10 freaking points and we got 27 and we're on to KC and that's all that matters," said nose tackle DJ Reader. "You can count us out, you can count around. Bengals ain't this, Bengals ain't that. We just keep showing up and keep playing on Sunday."
Reply/Quote
Wow on Carman's pass-blocking grades.
Reply/Quote