Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF Grades - Divisional Round
PFF feels more like an opinion piece more than anything these days and their grades feel like something opposing teams would say.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 01:26 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: All I can say is if Carman can keep doing this against the Chiefs, we have a good problem at LT, and Jonah might get traded.

I’m so happy that Carman is turning it around. Frank Pollack is doing something we didn’t think we would see this fast, a DEEP offensive line.

[Image: NqRuHnvl.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 06:15 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:
Full grades and blocking grades

Thank you for that. The DL as a whole feels undervalued though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With KC's line, we are going to need another one of those 87s from Reader and high Mark's from the others. We get that and have less TO's and we win.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 06:57 PM)phil413 Wrote: With KC's line, we are going to need another one of those 87s from Reader and high Mark's from the others.  We get that and have less TO's and we win.

Humphrey & Thuney are as good as it gets for an interior combo. Gonna,be hard to grade out that high vs them. The tackles are a bit more vulnerable. Hedrickson, Hubbard, Ossai, & Sample may get to eat on Sunday, particularly if Mahommes is limited & they are not as worried about containment. 
Reply/Quote