Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades vs Seahawks

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good to see Hilton have a good game...he needed it.

I'd be OK with Cam Sample getting some more snaps. Also, I think it could be time to have a conversation about Karras. Guy has not been good this year.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good to see Hilton have a good game...he needed it.

I'd be OK with Cam Sample getting some more snaps. Also, I think it could be time to have a conversation about Karras. Guy has not been good this year.

It sucks we don’t have any other decent options at Center cause moving Karras to LG just makes so much sense.

Reply/Quote
Wonder why Hubbard didn't grade highly? Dude was possessed the last couple of drives.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Good to see Hilton have a good game...he needed it.

No he hasn't....but Orlando has came in and played well. 

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Just start him at this point. Irv Smith brings absolutely nothing.

Reply/Quote

Yeah Mike has had a rough year until yesterday. Great RZ interception that turned the tide back in our direction, had some nice tackles
like he usually does. Cam Sample was a beast, he might be the dude to rest our Ends if Ossai and Murphy don't step up. Carter was 
getting no push from what I saw in the middle, thankfully BJ Hill was, same with DJ.

Need to add a Center in FA or the Draft early next year and maybe move Karras to LG if Volson doesn't improve because yeah, Ted 
hasn't been playing near as good this season.

(10-16-2023, 02:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It sucks we don’t have any other decent options at Center cause moving Karras to LG just makes so much sense.

So true, wasn't for this until now though honestly with how bad Volson has been. Surprised his grades were as high as they were.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Agreed, been really disappointed in Irv. Thought he would at least contribute when he was healthy, he hasn't.

Drew is a great run blocker as the grades show and he actually made a catch yesterday.
Reply/Quote

The bye couldn’t have come at a better time. Hopefully he can get that groin injury all healed up. He was probably having his best game as a Bengal. Against a team who had 11 sacks in a game a couple weeks ago.

Reply/Quote

Idk he looked bad to me. :saywhat:

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Myles who?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 01:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

So how does Cody Ford have a 30? I was focusing on him when he came i,  and I do not believe I saw anyone get past him. 
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson not being graded above a 60 is another head scratcher....

- 11 tackles (9 solo)
- 2 tackles for loss
- 1 sack
- 1 QB hit

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 03:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So how does Cody Ford have a 30? I was focusing on him when he came i,  and I do not believe I saw anyone get past him. 

I thought he looked pretty good except for a couple plays myself. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 03:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So how does Cody Ford have a 30? I was focusing on him when he came i,  and I do not believe I saw anyone get past him. 

No idea. I didn’t really notice him at all, so it’s hard to believe he was losing that many of his reps.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It sucks we don’t have any other decent options at Center cause moving Karras to LG just makes so much sense.

We have Scharping, who while have no non-preseason snaps at Center, actually looked good in preseason. Maybe it's just because he's so big he's hard to push back.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 02:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I said after last week's game I was done with seeing Smith, and would rather see Wilcox and/or Hudson. At least they can catch. Yesterday did nothing to change my mind.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2023, 03:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We have Scharping, who while have no non-preseason snaps at Center, actually looked good in preseason. Maybe it's just because he's so big he's hard to push back.

Trey Hill is listed as the only backup center on the depth chart. I don’t think they’d actually try Scharping.

Reply/Quote

I'd like for them to address center in FA or early in the draft and move Karras to LG...and don't let Pollack touch the pick.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote