Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Rankings
I don't have PFF, but know some do. I know it is no way near perfect and they are better evaluating some positions when the assignments are simple, but nonetheless a decent ranking service.

I am curious to see how they rank our OL, DL and all of our starters.

I am curious to see how they rank Lockette as well versus John Ross, both had drops, one had minimal targets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Curious about Michael Jordan...

Don’t recall hearing his name once. Which is probably a good thing for an OL.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He was great yesterday and an up and coming star

Love his effort and motor

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Curious about Michael Jordan...

He gave up 4 pressures including 1 sack according to a JN Tweet.

Still waiting for PFF.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Curious about Michael Jordan...

He seemed to have a good rookie debut

Isn't he also a young rookie?

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He gave up 4 pressures and 1 sack according to a JN Tweet.

Still waiting for PFF.

Boo

So was Hopkins probably the best? I see a couple people praising Andre, but I didn’t think he looked all that great, myself.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don't like to throw around the word Beast very often but it applies to Sam Hubbard yesterday.

BEAST! Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't like to throw around the word Beast very often but it applies to Sam Hubbard yesterday.

BEAST! Mellow

Yep. If we had won it would have been a tough choice for me between Dalton, Ross, and Hubbard for the game ball.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't like to throw around the word Beast very often but it applies to Sam Hubbard yesterday.

BEAST! Mellow

Yup.  Now who ya gonna double?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Boo

So was Hopkins probably the best? I see a couple people praising Andre, but I didn’t think he looked all that great, myself.

Hart gave up 6 pressures. Smith 5. Those 2 both gave up sacks but I don't have the count yet.

I saw nothing on Hopkins and Miller yet.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:18 PM)McC Wrote: Yup.  Now who ya gonna double?  

Plus, Lawson will likely be getting pressure.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Plus, Lawson will likely be getting pressure.

For sure.  Now I want to see what the defense does against a team with a plus TE.  And I guess we'll find out come Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Andre deserves praise, had 2 total starts at LT, hardly played last year to hold up for the game against that dline was great thing
Reply/Quote
Let's keep in mind they threw the ball 56 times yesterday. You're gonna give up a few hurries and an occasional sack throwing the ball that much.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:35 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Let's keep in mind they threw the ball 56 times yesterday. You're gonna give up a few hurries and an occasional sack throwing the ball that much.

Correct. Which is why that amount of passes is unsustainable for a season.
Reply/Quote

form off the street to starting LT....     andre did better than expected.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Correct. Which is why that amount of passes is unsustainable for a season.

yeah well if you cant run you throw...  A lot was quick passes
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Curious about Michael Jordan...

Not sure how much of it was just him, but Woods and Jefferson, the two starting DT’s were stuffing runs and batting balls down all day.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:41 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Not sure how much of it was just him, but Woods and Jefferson, the two starting DT’s were stuffing runs and batting balls down all day.

Both guards for the Bengals had trouble turning their counterparts to open lanes, but Dalton needs to make some movement in the pocket and maybe alter his release angle on occasion because this is a problem.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote