Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades
(12-29-2020, 03:02 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: While it would be nice to be in position to draft one,  I think the priority on defense should be the line. I don't know about Chicago, but I think the reason Devin white can use his speed and make plays is that the bucs have great DT play. Until we get a second tackle to pair with Reader, I'd focus on that over a lb. Unless the lb is the next Ray Lewis.

True....guys up front gotta get push and eat up blocks for the backers to do their thing. I've not watched enough Bears games to answer your question, but having Khalil Mack on the outside might help Roquan some. I really wanted him and Devin Smith.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 02:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He made a great play chasing Watson to the sideline on 2nd and goal.

PFF grades are misleading. Just like Ben Baby thinks he missed his gap, but he says it wasn’t his gap. These are the types of disconnect between analyst and player that lead to funky grades.

Yeah, these grades are very misleading. I watched the entire game, Spain made some great blocks and gets our lowest rating on 
the O-line? Pratt makes game saving tackles and gets a terrible grade? PFF is a joke sometimes man.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 01:45 PM)Whatever Wrote: I still don't get all the "resign Spain" love. Yeah, he's better than Jordan, but the guy still isn't very good.

True that. The same issues that led Buffalo to can him are resurfacing. Sure, he’s better than bums like Price and Redmond, but that’s not saying much.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote