Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption?
I'm not a fan of Greg Hardy the person, but the player still has some potential. Could you see us giving him a chance like we did with Pacman? Our team is full of strong character guys especially on our D Line and it could be a win win situation. If the price goes low enough I wouldn't mind seeing him in stripes, but im still not quite sure how I feel about it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
no...no....no absolutely no. NOt worth the risk of our locker room where he has proven to be poison

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I would not be on board with that signing. At this point we need Reggie back more so than someone who might disrupt our locker room.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 09:13 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: I would not be on board with that signing. At this point we need Reggie back more so than someone who might disrupt our locker room.

agreed .  Thats why i like talking about this stuff.  I don't know enough on the dude's locker room behavior.  Unlike most people on these forums I don't pretend to know everything =)

Reply/Quote
Hardy has shown zero remorse nor tried to better himself. I wouldn't be happy with him here.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Not just no but HELL NO!!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 09:29 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Hardy has shown zero remorse nor tried to better himself. 

This.

I am in favor of giving guys a second chance, but Hardy still does not think he did anything wrong.

He will get in trouble again.
Reply/Quote
I was in favour of signing him last year. I was horribly wrong.
Reply/Quote
hahahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 10:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was in favour of signing him last year.    I was horribly wrong.

Same here.
I'm glad I'm not working in the front office.
Sad
Reply/Quote
Sad who in their right mind would have that basket case on their team? oh yeah jerrah would. hardy is a piece of shit that needs to be out of the league ASAP Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 08:58 PM)Okeana Wrote: I'm not a fan of Greg Hardy the person, but the player still has some potential.  Could you see us giving him a chance like we did with Pacman?  Our team is full of strong character guys especially on our D Line and it could be a win win situation.  If the price goes low enough I wouldn't mind seeing him in stripes, but im still not quite sure how I feel about it.

is this a poor attempt at a joke? he's a piece of shit. unremorseful,for his actions and his behavior toward the coaches on the sidelines was just a confirmation of showing what dirtbag he truly is.just my opinion. as said above we've picked up the name as a dirty team and signing him would just fuel the fire. 

with all that said reckon how many sacks he can get us Ninja :jk:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
For the vet minimum and if he agreed to take some anti psychotics it would be really tempting.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 08:58 PM)Okeana Wrote: I'm not a fan of Greg Hardy the person, but the player still has some potential.  Could you see us giving him a chance like we did with Pacman?  Our team is full of strong character guys especially on our D Line and it could be a win win situation.  If the price goes low enough I wouldn't mind seeing him in stripes, but im still not quite sure how I feel about it.

No
Reply/Quote
Fantastic talent, but at this point I think (fair or not) we have some image repairing to do.

Signing Greg Hardy would only bring more negative focus onto our team.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fantastic talent, but at this point I think (fair or not) we have some image repairing to do.

Signing Greg Hardy would only bring more negative focus onto our team.

Image repairing ?  Im all for not taking Hardy, but don't hand me this idea that the bengal's have a bad image and should be shamed.  If our team was wearing black and yellow the media would have praised us for our passionate play .  I am quite happy to have Burfict and Pacman on this team;  I also think we have done a great job in helping both become better people off the field.

As far Hardy goes I think he needs to stay away from crazy bitches who bang nelly in their downtime and his life may be a lot simpler.  If he can't wrap his head around that then maybe the league should just flush him.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 11:25 PM)Okeana Wrote: Image repairing ?  Im all for not taking Hardy, but don't hand me this idea that the bengal's have a bad image and should be shamed.  If our team was wearing black and yellow the media would have praised us for our passionate play .  I am quite happy to have Burfict and Pacman on this team;  I also think we have done a great job in helping both become better people off the field.

As far Hardy goes I think he needs to stay away from crazy bitches who bang nelly in their downtime and his life may be a lot simpler.  If he can't wrap his head around that then maybe the league should just flush him.

He probably should stay away. I think he should take it easy on beating the poo out of 'em when he does come across 'em as well... Even if they "deserve" it.

There is no way in Hell the Bengals pick up Greg Hardy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
When there is a female involved in the decision making and negotiating. Women beaters probably are not viewed favorably.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 11:25 PM)Okeana Wrote: Image repairing ?  Im all for not taking Hardy, but don't hand me this idea that the bengal's have a bad image and should be shamed.  If our team was wearing black and yellow the media would have praised us for our passionate play .  I am quite happy to have Burfict and Pacman on this team;  I also think we have done a great job in helping both become better people off the field.

Look, there's a reason I said "fair or not". But it's pretty obvious that the Bengals have a bad image right now. That's not me saying I agree with it or that Burfict and Adam are bad guys. That's me saying that the media has been all over us since the playoff game and signing Greg Hardy would only amplify that negative attention/image x1000.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 11:25 PM)Okeana Wrote:   If our team was wearing black and yellow the media would have praised us for our passionate play . 

Total BS.

The media used to rip the hell out of James Harrison when he was considered one of the dirty players in the NFL.
Reply/Quote