Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption?
(05-10-2016, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually yes we do.  All Janay did was push him away.  She never even raised her hand, and Rice knocked her out.  Any Police officer who did that would be in trouble.

The way she suddenly pulls her head back before she pushes him away makes it look like he spit in her face.

If you're going to sit and nitpick at the video I'm not sure what to tell you.

Look up Janay Rice's account if you're so compelled prior to her lunge, or even her screaming/berating.

"I know some people disagreed with me publicly apologizing. I'm not saying that what Ray did wasn't wrong. He and I both know it was wrong. It's been made clear to him that it was wrong. But at the same time, who am I to put my hands on somebody? I had already apologized to Ray, and I felt that I should take responsibility for what I did. Even though this followed the Ravens' suggested script, I owned my words.”

“As we were arguing, he was on his phone and not looking at me,” Janay said, via ESPN.com’s story. “I went to reach for his phone, and when he grabbed it back, he spit at me and I slapped him.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 08:01 PM)jason Wrote: You're also allowed to not associate with women that do that sort of thing.  Then all you will have to worry about are the random women that just run up and attack you.

If only violent women wore a T-Shirt saying "I'm violent".

Domestic violence doesn't work that way though.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 02:21 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: The sad thing about it is that he was being berated,, spat at, and abused by his wife prior to him striking here.

Yet, Ray Rice is the monster and not the party who we know was the primary aggressor because reasons so whatever.

Then he should have been a man, and kicked his wife to the curb.  You lose all credibility, and respect when you strike a woman unless your life is in danger.  Was she out of line?  Maybe.  I wasn't there.  I'll tell you this much, her father must not be around.  If anybody ever does that to my daughter (who is being raised to not act that way), they sure as hell won't be around much longer.  Their career and DV charges will be the least of their concerns.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 08:05 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: If only violent women wore a T-Shirt saying "I'm violent".

Domestic violence doesn't work that way though.

I know they don't.  I've been stabbed by a steak knife by one of them.  The thing of it is, if I'm honest, I knew she was trouble and should have gotten rid of her way before that.  Full disclosure, I knocked her out.  I've never seen her or her kind since. I'm ashamed of myself for being in that situation.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You guys should pop over to smack talk and get Bfritz's back.  There's a lot of talk about smacking broads up going on over there. Wink

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 08:14 PM)jason Wrote: I know they don't.  I've been stabbed by a steak knife by one of them.  The thing of it is, if I'm honest, I knew she was trouble and should have gotten rid of her way before that.  Full disclosure, I knocked her out.  I've never seen her or her kind since.  I'm ashamed of myself for being in that situation.

Fair enough.

I'm sure that most victims demonstrate poor character judgement in who they form relationships with. There's a degree of accountability that could be placed there.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 12:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Of course you didn't, because men are damned if they do and damned if they don't regardless of what they do.

They're expected to practice a level of restraint that's innately inhuman. It's why I'm reluctant to join the "**** Hardy" bandwagon, because not all battered people are victims.

[Image: 144fbdc0-84b7-11e5-ab5a-81432d8986c7_GH-23.jpg]
[Image: hardy7n-2-web.jpg]
[Image: 9192591_G.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2016, 12:18 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Of course you didn't, because men are damned if they do and damned if they don't regardless of what they do.

They're expected to practice a level of restraint that's innately inhuman. It's why I'm reluctant to join the "**** Hardy" bandwagon, because not all battered people are victims.

No. You're right.

After looking at those pictures, I don't see how he could restrain himself. Guess she wasn't a victim at all, huh?

I mean, men are expected to restrain themselves and that's innately innhuman, right?

Quit being stupid. Hardy is a POS and his wife didn't deserve that kind of beating. Hardy has always been a problem. And I hope he never plays in the NFL again.

Reply/Quote
Man after finally seeing those pictures, it sure seems like the media has sensationalized how bad they were. I'm not condoning Hardy tossing her on to a bed with guns on it - at all, but I've seen what it looks like when a man really beats a woman and this ain't it. Especially when the man is a 270 lb professional athlete you would think there would be much worse than a few scrapes.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 08:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man after finally seeing those pictures, it sure seems like the media has sensationalized how bad they were. I'm not condoning Hardy tossing her on to a bed with guns on it - at all, but I've seen what it looks like when a man really beats a woman and this ain't it. Especially when the man is a 270 lb professional athlete you would think there would be much worse than a few scrapes.

There's actually more pictures. I just used 3 of them.

And doesn't matter if he 'could do worse'. He beat his wife.

Ray Rice didn't break his wife's jaw. She probably has a bruise on her just like Hardy's wife does.

Also, those pictures were taken RIGHT after it happened. Bruises tend to form in 1 or 2 days. In 5 to 10 days they turn greenish or yellowish.

Hardy beat his wife.

Also, here's what the report says happened. Not that he beat her senseless and almost killed her, but threw her onto the floor and into the tub, grabbed her, slammed her, and choked her.

[Image: Hardy_edited.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 10:49 AM)Element Wrote: Lol thats not how it works bud, Ray Rice apologized countless times and seeked help and actually worked hard to fix the relationship with the woman he hurt, but I dont remember a team even giving him a tryout.

Ray Rice is a 29-year-old RB who was coming off a 3.1 YPC season when he got suspended.

I don't want Greg Hardy even sniffing the Bengals' roster because he seems like a downright awful human being... but you don't think that Ray Rice would have gotten a job somewhere if he was coming off a 4.5-5.0 YPC season instead of a 3.1 YPC season? He went from 4.7 YPC to 4.4 YPC to 3.1 YPC and was nearing 30 as a RB. THAT is the main reason why no team has sniffed him, not because he is also a bad person.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 07:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He won't get signed by anyone until he admits he has some sort of problem and is seeking treatment.

Here you go.  .  .  

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/05/12/report-hoping-find-greg-hardy-job-agent-sends-ex-cowboys-des-therapy-records-nfl-teams

Defensive end Greg Hardy is still looking for a job after the Cowboys have said they have no plans to re-sign the defensive end.

Now, his agent is sending teams records of the counseling Hardy has undertaken in hopes of getting him back in the NFL.

According to Pro Football Talk, agent Drew Rosenhaus has sent NFL teams details about what Hardy has been subjected to in order to find out what possible disorders may have contributed to his past behavior.
Reply/Quote
No..Just No...Every team wants his talent but nobody wants the person....Freaking NO!!
Reply/Quote