Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer Is Choking In A Big Game
(02-09-2016, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: WTF are you  talking about.  Tomlin was on the field (should not have been) watching the screen of the play.  When he realized the play was coming to him he jumped away from the field not further on to it.  

It's in slow-mo for you Brad...That way you can clearly see he jumped away from it...

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?!?!!?!?

He jumps onto the field first with his right leg out on the field and then pushes off of it towards out-of-bounds!!

You can't be this delusional and this stupid!!

Actually, you're a Steelers fan, so maybe you are, so here's a picture of him on the field:

[Image: Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg]

He jumps away AFTER he jumps onto it.  

Congratulations!  You win the Stupid Steelers Fan Post of the Day before the day is even halfway done!
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?!?!!?!?

He jumps onto the field first with his right leg out on the field and then pushes off of it towards out-of-bounds!!

You can't be this delusional and this stupid!!

Actually, you're a Steelers fan, so maybe you are, so here's a picture of him on the field:

[Image: Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg]

He jumps away AFTER he jumps onto it.  

Congratulations!  You win the Stupid Steelers Fan Post of the Day before the day is even halfway done!

You are an idiot...He clearly is jumping away.  He does not jump twice.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 01:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You are an idiot...He clearly is jumping away.  He does not jump twice.

He clearly moved from completely off the field, to his right foot clearly on the field as he was "jumping away".
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: He clearly moved from completely off the field, to his right foot clearly on the field as he was "jumping away".

So you saying that from feet together to startled jumping away he somehow jumped once into the field and then out.  Just stop this is so stupid it's mind numbing.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So you saying that from feet together to startled jumping away he somehow jumped once into the field and then out.  Just stop this is so stupid it's mind numbing.

Who threw Tomlin's foot on the field before he jumped out of the way?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who threw Tomlin's foot on the field before he jumped out of the way?

Literally stop being a part of stupidity.  

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Literally stop being a part of stupidity.  

It was a legitimate question.

Go stand next to a busy road with your back to traffic and when you see a car in your periferal vision, let me know if you stick your foot in the road before you jump out of the way. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 04:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was a legitimate question.

Go stand next to a busy road with your back to traffic and when you see a car in your periferal vision, let me know if you stick your foot in the road before you jump out of the way. 

He literally reacted to try to get out of the way.  His feet were together and thus needed to part in order to provide leverage to be able to jump away.  I swear this is the dumbest thing I have ever conversed about.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 04:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He literally reacted to try to get out of the way.  His feet were together and thus needed to part in order to provide leverage to be able to jump away.  I swear this is the dumbest thing I have ever conversed about.

And as i was pointing out, when you are startled and jumping out of the way, you dont take the time to stick your foot towards what is coming at you. Natural reaction is to get your feet off the ground as you are trying to jump out of the way, not brace yourself to jump.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And as i was pointing out, when you are startled and jumping out of the way, you dont take the time to stick your foot towards what is coming at you. Natural reaction is to get your feet off the ground as you are trying to jump out of the way, not brace yourself to jump.

We disagree.  The natural reaction is to move away as fast as possible.  since his feet were together part of that process is to regain balance and leverage.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So you saying that from feet together to startled jumping away he somehow jumped once into the field and then out.  Just stop this is so stupid it's mind numbing.

So you dont see his right foot clearly on the field? Watch the video, he was in the white to begin with. Stop the fruitless denial, its mind numbing.
Reply/Quote

(02-09-2016, 04:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He literally reacted to try to get out of the way.  His feet were together and thus needed to part in order to provide leverage to be able to jump away.  I swear this is the dumbest thing I have ever conversed about.

(02-09-2016, 04:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We disagree.  The natural reaction is to move away as fast as possible.  since his feet were together part of that process is to regain balance and leverage.

lol.........  you're an idiot.

He could have pushed off of his right foot without jumping onto the field.  Players in sports do it all the time.

Hell, with his feet together, he could have just hopped off to the side!

If someone is coming at you from one side, you're going to side-step, like this:

[Image: 460295283_323f131e30.jpg]

Not jump onto the field!

Steelers fans get more and more delusional by the day!  It's amazing!
Reply/Quote
Title: Plamer is choking in a big game

Content: debating if Tomlin moved off the field in a game against the Ravens 2 years ago
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Title: Plamer is choking in a big game

Content: debating if Tomlin moved off the field in a game against the Ravens 2 years ago

Literally the first image that came up...

[Image: 57610781.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Title: Plamer is choking in a big game

BengalsBoard or YouTube comment section: you decide.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Tomlin is looking back at Jones the entire time. He sees Jones approaching and steps on the field in order to "jump out of the way" making it look innocent and unintentional.

Sorry to spoil your fun Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:34 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Tomlin is looking back at Jones the entire time. He sees Jones approaching and steps on the field in order to "jump out of the way" making it look innocent and unintentional.

Somebody forget which alt he was signed in to?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin deserved a spankin then and he still deserves one now. I'll handle it.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2016, 12:58 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Tomlin deserved a spankin then and he still deserves one now. I'll handle it.

It's got to be at least a little disappointing that you're not getting the reactions you hoped for.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:34 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

wtf just happened?

Reply/Quote