Poll: Carolina Game Ball
Joe Mixon
I'm Trolling
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers Game Game Ball
Complete victory by the boys and as always, we get to award a Game Ball. So, your nominees:

TRENT TAYLOR: Stepped in as our #3WR. 3 rushes for 19 yards, 2 catches for 14 yards, 3 PRs for 52 yards and filled in as KR when Evans went down

JOE BURROW: 206 passing yards, 1 TD, 116.8 Passer rating. Another 9 yards and a TD on the ground

JOE MIXON: 213 total yards, 5 TDs, averaged 7 YPC

ELI APPLE: 1st game as our #1 CB and he looked the part.

JALEN DAVIS:  Shut Carolina down from the Slot

JESSIE BATES: 4 Tackles and an INT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On O: Mixon

On D: Bates

Two captains came to play when they were called upon.
Reply/Quote
Not that the Panthers have a very good passing attack but our massively injured cornerback squad performed well.
Reply/Quote
Joedein Mixon is the man

Zac handed out the coach's balls to Joe, Bates, and Pratt. Bates and Pratt because of their turnovers. Mixon cause it was a no brainer

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hurst with another good game.
Reply/Quote
Steve Wilks for not starting Baker. :ninja:

Reply/Quote
Also Trent Taylor is what you really like in a 6th receiver. Good special teams and he’s not too bad as a possession receiver when needed.
Reply/Quote
Mixon of course

That said. I’m a big fan of Trent’s shift wheels and Hurst’s hands.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 06:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mixon of course

That said. I’m a big fan of Trent’s shift wheels and Hurst’s hands.

Hurst makes very impressive catches
Reply/Quote
I was gonna say Mixon is the only answer. Glad they got Mixon and the run game going. Now a nice bye week to continue to get healthy. Really surprised the defense held up as well as it did. Still a little surprised as much of a lopsided game as it was we didn't get Evans some carries but you can't complain about the outcome.

Also not disputing how effective play action is with or without a solid run game but it was working today.
Reply/Quote
The Panthers. Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Might be the easiest no brainer ever.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:03 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I was gonna say Mixon is the only answer. Glad they got Mixon and the run game going. Now a nice bye week to continue to get healthy. Really surprised the defense held up as well as it did. Still a little surprised as much of a lopsided game as it was we didn't get Evans some carries but you can't complain about the outcome.

Also not disputing how effective play action is with or without a solid run game but it was working today.

Capt America got hurt early
Reply/Quote
Also I just remembered seeing Mixon on the sideline on Monday and it looked like the loss and the state of the running game was hitting him especially hard. Glad to see this for him as he has always had a positive team attitude.
Reply/Quote
Mixon, I have to admit I was wrong when I said Mixon was washed up and I am happy to be wrong about it.

He was seeing the holes today and ran like a mean sumbitch. This is what we needed to see from our Offense, if we
can run the ball like this in the cold months we will be VERY hard to beat in the Playoffs with Burrow and this Defense
that shown it has depth. Once again Lou's guys stepped up with starters out.

Kind of out of nowhere game once again. Hard to figure this team out, I just think the Browns match up well against
us and everything seems to go wrong for our Offense when we play them for some reason. We have a dangerous team
especially if Mixon shows like he did today. Going to watch the game now on Gamepass, only saw the highlights.

Those are some insane numbers from Joe. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Let's hope this is the springboard that gets Mixon going.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mixon, I have to admit I was wrong when I said Mixon was washed up and I am happy to be wrong about it.

He was seeing the holes today and ran like a mean sumbitch. This is what we needed to see from our Offense, if we
can run the ball like this in the cold months we will be VERY hard to beat in the Playoffs with Burrow and this Defense
that shown it has depth. Once again Lou's guys stepped up with starters out.

Kind of out of nowhere game once again. Hard to figure this team out, I just think the Browns match up well against
us and everything seems to go wrong for our Offense when we play them for some reason. We have a dangerous team
especially if Mixon shows like he did today. Going to watch the game now on Gamepass, only saw the highlights.

Those are some insane numbers from Joe. Rock On

Yeah I've been down on the coaching but I'll happily eat crow if they serve it up.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:05 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Capt America got hurt early

Chris Evans got hurt? I didn't notice. On an early kickoff?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 07:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I've been down on the coaching but I'll happily eat crow if they serve it up.

Same here, love eating crow when I am wrong and the coaches or players that I have been hating on prove me wrong.

(11-06-2022, 07:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Chris Evans got hurt? I didn't notice. On an early kickoff?

Damn, going to watch the game now on Gamepass to see...
Reply/Quote
Obviously Mixon and my fantasy team thanks him for his performance
Reply/Quote