Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parenting and Lying
(05-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Benton Wrote: Not sure how this got moved on to girls sports, but I would encourage people to stay on topic. If you want to discuss co-ed sports or gender roles, take it to another thread.

Thanks!  ThumbsUp

Someone take that damn flag away from Benton.  This was about to get good.

[Image: urkodr7hjdc36p9jkew6.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-02-2016, 04:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 16

lol.  kids at 16 have no idea what they want ...   I wouldn't take this serious at all.  
N
(05-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Benton Wrote: Not sure how this got moved on to girls sports, but I would encourage people to stay on topic. If you want to discuss co-ed sports or gender roles, take it to another thread.

Thanks!  ThumbsUp

Yeah Fred has failed to make me look like a bad parent on sports so now he goes to well.   

I'm cool to stay on sports.  
(05-02-2016, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: lol.  kids at 16 have no idea what they want ...   I wouldn't take this serious at all.  

Hilarious
I for one think we need a Lucie Meta-Thread.
All Lucie, all the time.
Ninja
(05-02-2016, 06:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious

Do we need to get into the puberty/hormones discussion again? 
(05-02-2016, 06:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah Fred has failed to make me look like a bad parent on sports so now he goes to well.   

Yes I have.Girls have been playing sports with biys for years and it has not destroyed girls sports like you claimed it would.

You are not even fun to toy with when you get like this.

See you over in P&R.
(05-02-2016, 06:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I for one think we need a Lucie Meta-Thread.
All Lucie, all the time.
Ninja

The infatuation with me here is amazing.   Every post is ultimate click bait.   

Maybe I should get my own sub forum in pnr Haha. 
(05-02-2016, 06:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I have.Girls have been playing sports with biys for years and it has not destroyed girls sports like you claimed it would.

You are not even fun to toy with when you get like this.

See you over in P&R.

Girls playing boys sports doesn't destroy girls sports .   But you can't allow girls to play boys sports and not allow boys to play girls sports.    You of all people rant and rave about fairness and yet you want totally take the unfair position in this instance.    

And if you wanna run to another forum then so be it ....    
(05-02-2016, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Girls playing boys sports doesn't destroy girls sports .   But you can't allow girls to play boys sports and not allow boys to play girls sports.    You of all people rant and rave about fairness and yet you want totally take the unfair position in this instance.    

And if you wanna run to another forum then so be it ....    

Boys don't want to play girls sports.  That is a ridiculous argument that has no basis in reality.

But I certainly understand why you are too scared to take this discussion over to P&R.

Stay here where you feel safe.
(05-02-2016, 06:18 PM)Rfredtoast Wrote: Boys don't want to play girls sports.  That is a ridiculous argument that has no basis in reality.

But I certainly understand why you are too scared to take this discussion over to P&R.

Stay here where you feel safe.

Hey if the mods wanna take off the leash here I will happily go to PnR.  

So Fred if you want me there then feel free to PM the powers that be and request my collar be removed.   

You might wanna do a google search.   Loads of boys trying to play girls sports.   
(05-02-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey if the mods wanna take off the leash here I will happily go to PnR.  

So Fred if you want me there then feel free to PM the powers that be and request my collar be removed.   

You might wanna do a google search.   Loads of boys trying to play girls sports.   

You're the only person who can remove the emotional choke collar that is your puka shell necklace.  
(05-02-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You might wanna do a google search.   Loads of boys trying to play girls sports.   

I found zero from this year.

Three since 2013.

BTW are the mods keeping you from using google yourself?  
(05-02-2016, 07:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I found zero from this year.

Three since 2013.

BTW are the mods keeping you from using google yourself?  

LOADS.

Looks like 1 kid wanted to play field hockey and there wasn't a mens field hockey team at his HS (not sure if there is anywhere tbh).  

Sounds like it more about access to a specific game rather than boys wanting to compete with girls specifically.   HMMMMM...  sounds familiar.  But, I'm sure this could have been stopped if this kids dad just 'teached him gooder bout mans things'.
(05-02-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey if the mods wanna take off the leash here I will happily go to PnR.  

It is your fault that you don't have enough self control to play by the rules.

No one to blame but yourself.
There are several softball instances because the ASA has had to step in to deny boys participation.
(05-02-2016, 07:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is your fault that you don't have enough self control to play by the rules.

Yeah it's all my fault lol.  
(05-02-2016, 07:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is your fault that you don't have enough self control to play by the rules.

Be careful you don't get suspended again with the personal attacks.

....and goodbye to another thread. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-02-2016, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are several softball instances because the ASA has had to step in to deny boys participation.

Where on the Lucie volume scale does 'several' fall in relation to 'loads'?  We talking about a handload here?
(05-02-2016, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are several softball instances because the ASA has had to step in to deny boys participation.

link?