Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris under attack
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/13/20-killed-in-multiple-paris-attacks.html

Quote:A coordinated assault by multiple terrorists is underway in Paris.

Police say the gunmen—as many as six—were armed with Kalashnikovs and grenades and killed at least 60 people so far, according to BFMTV.

Some 100 people are believed to be held hostage in the Bataclan theater after a performance by American rock band Eagles of Death Metal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
And I'd bet dollars to donuts that at least some of the terrorists were so called "refugees".
Scary, it's shooting everywhere. They took a concert hall in hostage and shooting everyone. State of Emergency here ...

I'm so angry right now.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(11-13-2015, 08:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Scary, it's shooting everywhere. They took a concert hall in hostage and shooting everyone. State of Emergency here ...

I'm so angry right now.

Understand France has closed its borders.

(11-13-2015, 08:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Scary, it's shooting everywhere. They took a concert hall in hostage and shooting everyone. State of Emergency here ...

I'm so angry right now.

I can imagine the anxiety and tension that people are feeling in France right now.  Best wishes to you and every other citizen in your country affected by this...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Thank you guys.

I don't know how we can fix that. It's so called french people who did that it's scary.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Well, technically the terrorists were successful at bringing martial law to France. The whole country is shut down.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
100 deads in the hall concert ...

This is a crazy story.... Hope it ends well for you guys Arturo. As well as it could ever end.
Prayers to the people of Paris. What the fuq? Over 118 people dead at just the concert alone.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Up to 150 and maybe more dead. Suicide bombers and shooters. Unbelievable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-13-2015, 08:18 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: And I'd bet dollars to donuts that at least some of the terrorists were so called "refugees".

Yup. Exactly why you do not open your borders to uncivilized populations.

Praying for the French people.
(11-13-2015, 08:18 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: And I'd bet dollars to donuts that at least some of the terrorists were so called "refugees".

(11-13-2015, 09:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yup.   Exactly why you do not open your borders to uncivilized populations.

Praying for the French people.

Or the people the refugees were fleeing from....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-13-2015, 10:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or the people the refugees were fleeing from....

Who are they fleeing from?

You want to keep your hands clean and unleash some pain....quietly give Putin the green light.
Wonder who will now doubt that the war on western civilization has began only problem is that but one side has yet to realize it ...

Maybe the west will wake up now.

Poland just had a big demonstration over letting these people in their country.
(11-13-2015, 11:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wonder who will now doubt that the war on western civilization has began only problem is that but one side has yet to realize it ...  

Maybe the west will wake up now.

Poland just had a big demonstration over letting these people in their country.

Please stop your s*** ! 

Those are french people who killed other french people. 

Have a little respect for people who died today.

Don't talk about my country, I don't talk about yours.

(11-13-2015, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who are they fleeing from?

Killers.  Terrorists.  You know...the bad guys that Lucy thought they should stay and fight.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-13-2015, 09:00 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Thank you guys.

I don't know how we can fix that. It's so called french people who did that it's scary.

This has been brewing in Paris for awhile. The "third generation" of Muslim youths there, I assume. My friends in Belgium expressed concerns that this would happen there (it still might).

I would be somewhat amazed if this had anything directly to do with the recent refugees. The few they are letting into France are very carefully screened.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(11-13-2015, 11:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: This has been brewing in Paris for awhile. The "third generation" of Muslim youths there, I assume. My friends in Belgium expressed concerns that this would happen there (it still might).

I would be somewhat amazed if this had anything directly to do with the recent refugees. The few they are letting into France are very carefully screened.

It all comes to assimilation. Many consider it a violation of people's rights; but what is that saying about "When in Rome"?