Poll: Will Terrell "Night Train" Watson make the squad?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heretic? Terrell Watson (RB) will make the Bengals and contribute a lot one day!
(08-18-2015, 12:33 PM)3wt Wrote: But I think this guy Watson could be special (we always think that about guys in TC I know).   A 240 lb. back who can scamper would be good insurance if Hill goes down.  And let's face it we had two of 4 backs go down in a pre-season game, and Gio wasn't exactly lighting it up - and could not replicate Hill's brand of running.

Aside from his physical attributes and clear drive we saw on FRI, there was a lot of talk about his vision in college.  

I'm really pulling for the kid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
^ lmao great name and icon pairing
The artist formerly known as Heretic
Reply/Quote
You can always replace a ST ace.
Ced has been helpful but I will not shed a tear if Watson takes his job.

Best man should win.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 05:32 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: You can always replace a ST ace.
Ced has been helpful but I will not shed a tear if Watson takes his job.

Best man should win.

Bullseye. This team has shown before that they have no problem letting ST aces go. I don't see what's different about Perrman.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
if hes getting playing time before half time in preseason game 2 or 3 he might actually have a shot at the roster..

or if the bengals believe in him enough they could trade away someone ahead of him for another position of need (if injury occurs.)

But the way the bengals have operated recently tells me... The 1st 3 RB spots are locked down. And hes not even in the picture for the 4th spot yet.
Reply/Quote
DeDe Dorsey has a Superbowl ring, so... sure, why not.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote