Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron Needs To Play Against Tampa, or forget about it
(08-18-2015, 07:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Learn to read clown shoe.

I said surgery and contact injuries. McCarron has had two injuries since getting in the NFL, neither of which he got in a game or because of bone spur removal. He's literally getting hurt doing what he's done his entire life. It'd be like if you broke your jaw from all the crying you do.

I never said you said anything else, did I?  I said I learned certain injuries were more dignified than others.  You said (paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to go back and read your drivel): At least he had the dignity to suffer a contact injury or or to require surgery.

I'm not sure where my reading comprehension is lacking here.  You said that Dre's injuries have been more dignified than McCarron's.  Trying to back pedal here , argue and bring attention to my previous negativity does nothing to change that.  That's what you said.

Basically, you're a ***** idiot.  That is an idiotic statement.  You've once again embarrassed yourself, and as always, sound like you have a bad case of sand in the vag.  You're all butt hurt that certain homers believe this 5th round pick is a better option than Dalton so you're pretending to care about the "dignity" of how one gets injured in attempt to belittle him.  It's a comical take.  You're a clown.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I never said you said anything else, did I?  I said I learned certain injuries were more dignified than others.  You said (paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to go back and read your drivel): At least he had the dignity to suffer a contact injury or or to require surgery.

Ahem:
(08-16-2015, 09:18 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: People were saying the same things about Kirkpatrick a couple years ago.

Except at least he had the dignity to be out because of surgery and contact injuries unlike the 5th round Golden Boy.

Popcorn
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ahem:

[Image: michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif.gif]

The link is broken, yet I see this imagine in my mind's  eye.  I've spent too much time on message boards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 12:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There has been a lot of Dre Kirk love going on, and I think we also pointed out if the Steelers picked him we'd be calling him a huge bust.  The expectations for Dre roll on.  In 2012 he was going to pick off Palmer for a pick 6 when we played the Raiders, and each subsequent year has been "the year he's going to break out" including 2015.

You're not denying how he's played, are you?  I mean, what's the big deal?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 04:24 PM)McC Wrote: You're not denying how he's played, are you?  I mean, what's the big deal?

This goes back to one of our side arguments based upon whether or not you should take a player's draft position into account when it comes to determining his value or not.  I personally think he's shown some good stuff, but I also have to admit that waiting to see what a 1st round pick can do as we go into his 4th year is less than ideal in my mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 01:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I never said you said anything else, did I?  I said I learned certain injuries were more dignified than others.  You said (paraphrasing, because I'm too lazy to go back and read your drivel): At least he had the dignity to suffer a contact injury or or to require surgery.

I'm not sure where my reading comprehension is lacking here.  You said that Dre's injuries have been more dignified than McCarron's.  Trying to back pedal here , argue and bring attention to my previous negativity does nothing to change that.  That's what you said.

Basically, you're a ***** idiot.  That is an idiotic statement.  You've once again embarrassed yourself, and as always, sound like you have a bad case of sand in the vag.  You're all butt hurt that certain homers believe this 5th round pick is a better option than Dalton so you're pretending to care about the "dignity" of how one gets injured in attempt to belittle him.  It's a comical take.  You're a clown.

Yep you're right. You're always right and nobody else can possibly ever be right because you're always right.

Blah blah blah. Wah wah wah.

I'm tired of wasting time on you. Do us both a favor and let's let this be our last interaction. Don't respond to me, I won't respond to you. Or keep being a tool and go get ******.

I honestly don't give a good god damn anymore.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 08:20 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Mellow

I'm not sure what you've been reading to come to those conclusions. I think you may be letting all of the trolls from the old board sway your opinion of what's said on here somehow.

Dre Kirkpatrick has been heralded as the next great CB by a resounding majority of posters on here. There was bust talk on the old boards when he couldn't find the field and then didn't look good in his limited time. Ever since we've seen a larger sample size, the love for Dre Kirkpatrick has been pretty unbelievable if you ask me.

In the "McCarron is the next great star" thread, the general consensus seemed to be "let's see him play before we crown him".

Yeah probably (trolls carrying over I mean).

Honestly I think I spent so much time telling everyone to wait and see how he plays with a full chance that now that that time has come, I wanna throw it back in everyone's faces that they wrote him off 2 years ago.

I'm feeling petty these days.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I like Dalton a lot but I am in no way immune or in denial to his drawbacks like some of the posters on here.
He is a good solid QB with moments of greatness and moments of head scratching.
I think we ALL just are hoping for more consistency with the good/great moments.

And with that said I really hope McCarron plays Mon.
We need a #2 that can play if Dalton does go down and we need to not waste a roster spot on a #3 QB.
I have high hopes for McCarron but at the same time the non-contact injury worries me.
Can someone wrap the guy in bubblewrap until Mon??

Wishing for the best from McCarron so that a #3 Qb is a moot point.
Reply/Quote