Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats v Eagles Game
(12-06-2015, 09:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the Steelers offense is on, they could put up 40+ on Denver D, which is good because the Bronco's offense will put up 40+ on the Steelers' D.

Tonight is one of the rare  Sick times i will be Sick rooting Sick for your team  Sick
Are the Eagles really going to blow this!?!  :snark:

Reply/Quote
Haha Philly will win guys. The pats can't stop their running game .
Reply/Quote
Saints trying to spoil Carolina also.

I'd prefer someone else run the ball than Samuel, if they're going to run it.

bradford will still have to make a couple throws to end it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Huge 1st down, woo hoo!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You really think they can score like that on you guys? I know your defense isn't good but neither is the Broncos offense.

I think Denver will lose to both of us.

The Steelers can't cover any receiver or tight end on any route. Pressure on the qb and run D has been inconsistent, ranging for very good (not great) to literally helpless. Tackling, overall, has followed the same pattern. Tackling by the defense back - save Gay and Mitchell - is embarrassing to watch. Anyone can burn them.

HOW BOUT THAT 3RD AND LONG PASS COMPLETION!!!!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Safe footbal is getting a first down.
Not safe - is giving Tom Brady another chance. First Down - way to do it!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
now what? let's see what da saints can do.
Reply/Quote
Next week against the Texans will be huge for the pats.  

Heck they have Been on now a 4 game slump.  They just got lucky vs the Giants and Bills. Glad we were able to bust our slight slump.
Reply/Quote
He fumbled the ball. Sproles, stupid idiot.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:18 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: It is the same procedure, they do not have a different rule for conference tiebreaker. http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

This should still leave the Bengals in the one seed, if that is what your looking for. With 3 teams it first goes head to head, the Broncos beat the Patriots so they are eliminated from the tie break. Then, you go back to the two team head to head, Denver and Cincinnati have not played yet, and the next step is Division record in which Cincinnati is 4-0 and Denver is 3-1. Cincinnati should be the one seed if Pats lose.
This is the part you need to be looking at.  I know that it says wild card, but it is the tie breaker used for different divisions.  It probably should be named differently to prevent confusion.  To make it easier I'm using different colors.  Bengals, Patriots tie at 10-2  Bengals, Pats, Broncos tie at 10-2

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.
  1. If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
  2. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.
Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head, if applicable.N/A
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.Currently .889 vs .875
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
  4. Strength of victory.
  5. Strength of schedule.
  6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best net points in conference games.
  9. Best net points in all games.
  10. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  11. Coin toss.
Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.N/A
  2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)N/A
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference..889 vs .875 vs .750
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in conference games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge

Reply/Quote
Wow a fumble
Reply/Quote
Can't put trust in a shitty QB with an equally shitty coach.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He fumbled the ball. Sproles, stupid idiot.

Unfreaking believable!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Thankfully it's 75 years away .
Reply/Quote
Any other situation I'd be scared of Brady with 1 minute, with no timeouts, and eagles D, I think this is done.
Reply/Quote
I don't think it was sproles who fumbled. It was 31 I thought
Reply/Quote
You can really hear the 10 fans that are still left in the stadium
Reply/Quote
Bengals #1.
Reply/Quote
GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote