Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week #15
(12-20-2015, 02:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well I don;t think it was ridiculous to predict Cowboys at home with a good defense.. but he was pretty firm on it.. so i had to call him out some..

With the way the Jets and Cowboys have been playing the last month, and longer, it was pretty ridiculous.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What the hell are the Ravens wearing?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great come back by Steelers.. wow what a mental mistake by Denver on the called back TD... Bengals did want they had to do in their first game with AJ... now time to step it up and go into Denver and secure a 1st round by and Division
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great come back by Steelers.. wow what a mental mistake by Denver on the called back TD... Bengals did want they had to do in their first game with AJ... now time to step it up and go into Denver and secure a 1st round by and Division

Terrible mistake, but all for not because the TD would have been reviewed and the Steelers Sharmarko Thomas was out of bounds while he touched the ball. It would have been brought back anyways, but the Steelers lucked out on that one either way.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 09:49 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Forsett, Steve Smith and Flacco are all out this time around. Ravens mustered 23 points over 4.5 quarters when they had them the first time.

You never said anything on the Steelers being inconsistent or having a bad defense. You just said they can lose to the Ravens again, ignoring Ben, and predicted a loss to the Browns. Overall, the Steelers defense isn't bad at all - 5th in sacks and 10th in points (out of 13 games, 6 came against a top 8 offense.) It's Will Allen at SS and every straight corner LOL that sucks on defense.

Well I think i mentioned the Steelers have been prone to blowing games against inferior teams over the last 4 years.. well here is another one.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh Cincy won't lose to the steelers again.   Even with AJM in there.   Just from a health standpoint so many players would be back.

(12-15-2015, 11:22 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wanna bet?

(12-16-2015, 12:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We can if the game comes up.  Barring injuries of course.    I reserve the right to not bet based on injuries.  But Andy being the only one out wouldn't restrict that bet.   Send me a PM and let me know what terms you Are thinking

(12-16-2015, 07:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I make all my bets in public.  you seem to have all the addendums needed for you to back up what you say, so ....

(12-16-2015, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok then what are we betting?

(12-16-2015, 02:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Are you asking what the wagers are or are you asking what the bet is?

If Bengals/Steelers play each other in the playoffs we wager sigs on it.  Loser must sport the sig until the draft.

(12-16-2015, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok fair play.   I am not sure what most usually wager on here, that's why I asked.   I will get one of the sig guys to make a bengals one for me.

(12-16-2015, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Not sure exactly what you mean but, I will be making your sig if I win and vice versa. 

(12-16-2015, 06:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh that's fine.  Sorry am new to the whole SIg thing.    This makes it even funnier now .

oh...this is going to be reeeeeeeeally good!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote