Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul brown Stadium? More like Big Ben's House
The guy owns that place.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah he owns the place. Just when the bengals thought they had seen the last of Ben after they injured him, he comes back. That had to have been demoralizing for bengal fans and players to have watched him return to the field in full battle gear as if he owned the place.
Which he does.
Reply/Quote
I bet he enjoys the restrooms at PBS too...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:12 AM)86AD Wrote: I bet he enjoys the restrooms at PBS too...

Ben will always be known as a great QB and a rapist. Let's see how he performs next week in Denver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ben will always be known as a great QB and a rapist. Let's see how he performs next week in Denver.

I know you are upset that your wish for more injured opposing players was less one when Ben came back...but unless you are going to charge him with rape you need to come back to reality.
Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know you are upset that your wish for more injured opposing players was less one when Ben came back...but unless you are going to charge him with rape you need to come back to reality.
Rock On

OJ Simpson was charged with double murder, then aquitted. Is he more or less guilty because he was charged?

Let me try... "he's less guilty because a jury aquitted him". 

Nah. Scratch all that. Don't answer. You'll continue to hang on to the fact he wasn't charged, so in your mind he's innocent.

I'm not interested in getting into this stupid debate anyway. That guy is a massive douche, regardless of charges or not.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote