Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko news
Back when Peko had some value I was all for trading him as I didn't think as highly of his game as many did and thought we had equal talent in Phat Sims. But as he gets older I'd just as soon see him stay put, if there's room. I suppose the silver lining to be mediocre throughout your career is that you really can't fall off too much as you get older.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would be OK with keeping Peko around on a 1 year deal for CHEAP or letting some of the younger talent take over and move on.

Peko was good but his skills have declined sharply. Best case scenario is getting him cheap on a 1 year deal to split time with Billings and then completely move on from him after next year.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Back when Peko had some value I was all for trading him as I didn't think as highly of his game as many did and thought we had equal talent in Phat Sims. But as he gets older I'd just as soon see him stay put, if there's room. I suppose the silver lining to be mediocre throughout your career is that you really can't fall off too much as you get older.

Come on Bfine, now you are settling too? Nervous

This is a sad day to be a Bengal fan. The one thing i was excited about this year was the prospect of maybe moving on
from Peko and maybe getting better beside Geno. With Billings, DeShawn Williams and maybe another draft pick our DL
could be very good. Sheldon Richardson in trade talks? I like as well.

I need something to be confident about on my team. Problem is the Defense may be on the field too much with what is
not going on in FA right now with the OL.
Reply/Quote
Lost all the guys weve been told for a year wed keep, but

at least were gonna lock up Peko and Lafell huh?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:03 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I wouldn't really argue that to much, but just that I don't understand why they take it out on Peko. Nobody in their right mind would turn down a multi-million dollar contract to do what they love. 

Hell no.....Domata is smarter than Son of Paul LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
does anyone really think that the Steelers would keep Peko while letting Whit, Z and Dre walk?

Would Steelers or any other team keep a coach who has lost 7 consecutive playoff games?

Truly pathetic organization that does stuff that no other NFL team would do.

We are going to tank, fans will stop going, and brown family will sell team or move to greener pastures when lease is up.

There is precious little to be excited about with this franchise
Reply/Quote