Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
People Who Are OK With Abortion
(03-25-2016, 02:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it would, but some times condoms break or most likely in your case slip off.
When you have to wear bread bags, that's the risk you run. Most women think I'm sexist when I ask them to make me a sandwich. Really, I'm just making sure she's got protection.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Benton Wrote: When you have to wear bread bags, that's the risk you run. Most women think I'm sexist when I ask them to make me a sandwich. Really, I'm just making sure she's got protection.

Do you know what I hate ?
I hate it when you're putting those bad boys on and the tire iron slips, smacking you in the head.
Man, that smarts !
(03-25-2016, 02:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you talking about the male or female?

That statement fits both.  Again.  If a male doesn't want to be in a situation where an abortion may take place, he can abstain.
(03-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Benton Wrote: When you have to wear bread bags, that's the risk you run. Most women think I'm sexist when I ask them to make me a sandwich. Really, I'm just making sure she's got protection.

I always impress the lady at the counter by purchasing the Magnum XXLs. Then I go next store and buy a bag of rubber bands, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-23-2016, 10:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was thinking that this is mostly a question towards Democrats, but every argument for abortion is that it's a woman's body and she can do with it as she pleases, so would you be ok with her self-harming herself or even killing herself because it's her body?

Would you stand-by with the same attitude to watch a woman kill herself in front of you as you would to have an abortion in front of you because it's her body?  

What about eating disorders?  A woman wants to starve herself because she thinks she's fat.  Isn't that her right to do so because it's her body?

Pretty much. You can lead a horse to water...

We talked about this in the Catholic grade schools and high school and (one of the) colleges I attended - about how questionable suicide being illegal is, especially if you believe free will is a gift from God. Be afraid Brad, be very afraid: all three schools are in Northern Kentucky.

Ultimately, I do believe people have the right to make their own choices with their bodies. This includes choosing a quick death via suicide, choosing a slow death via choices like smoking and eating the poisons that line our grocery stores, or choosing to extend life as long as possible via natural and artificial means.

If you step in and tell them they can't choose any of those options, aren't you playing God?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-25-2016, 03:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you know what I hate ?
I hate it when you're putting those bad boys on and the tire iron slips, smacking you in the head.
Man, that smarts !
Dunno, I always make her put it on.
(03-25-2016, 03:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you know what I hate ?
Man, that smarts !

Veteran move: if it says, "ribbed for her pleasure," turn it inside out. Your pleasure is more important.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-26-2016, 04:56 PM)Benton Wrote: Dunno, I always make her put it on.

You know how I know you're gay?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-23-2016, 10:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: As a side note:  I don't know anyone who is "OK" with abortion.  The vast majority would like nothing better than for the abortion rate to be zero.  However many of us feel if that is not realistic then it needs to be safe and legal.

Well said.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-25-2016, 04:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I always impress the lady at the counter by purchasing the Magnum XXLs. Then I go next store and buy a bag of rubber bands, 

Just buy the standard magnums. Most guys can fit them just fine and you'll still impress the lady. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]