Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Test
I am pushing this quite a bit of this at work lately. We are doing some informal exercises to learn more about ourselves, our co-workers, and our environment. We are learning about who we are and who others see us as and working to remove out blind spots.

I recommend you take the following survey to determine your personality type:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

This is co-founded by Carl Jung. If anyone remembers way back on the Mothership I often refereed to his spot on assessment of Carson Palmer.

Once you determine your type you can better understand what pushes your buttons. I would also recommend that you have your significant other take it.

If you have questions or comments please feel to post them here. I am no expert, but I do have training. Others may be more of an expert than I, So also share your tools (stop it) and thoughts.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BTW, I am ESFJ. If you would have asked me prior to the exercises I would have bet the farm that I was a thinker and not a feeler.

Reply/Quote
ENTJ

But it could just as easily by INFP depending on what day of the week you catch me. The "N" is the only thing real consistent.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
INTJ.

And I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things, but holy crap the write up was scarily accurate at points.
Reply/Quote
INFP

Which is pretty consistent with results from taking this test in the past.
Reply/Quote
ENFJ here, along with Lincoln, Obama, Sean Connery, Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning, Dennis Hopper and more. So there!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I'm an ISFJ. I always find these kinds of tests really interesting.
Reply/Quote
ENTJ. Is that weird for a physicist?
Reply/Quote
ISTJ
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 12:43 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: INTJ.

And I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things, but holy crap the write up was scarily accurate at points.

Exactly. People think because their raw scores are close that there is no difference and that it is meaningless. But, if you read the actual profiles with only one letter changed (Example, changing your profile from INTJ to ISTJ) you get a signinficantly different type of individual. And it is a type, not a reduction of a person down to some traits. It is a type like blonde vs black, like sweet vs salty - it doesn't completely define someone but it shows patterns and tendencies and most people will see - if they read as you did - that the portrait is pretty accurate.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
ISTJ
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
ISTJ, but I might have been less than truthful on a few.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
INTP = always the same when I take this thing.
Reply/Quote
ISTJ, which kinda jibes with the Which Sex in the City Character are You quiz the wife gave me which said I was a Charlotte.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
An exercise we do at work is prior to taking the survey I have folks predict what they will be after a brief explanation of each category, then I have a few (5ish) peers pick what they see the subject as. After the subject takes the survey we compare the 3. This helps the subject better understand his or her facade (what we think we are, but others don't) and blind spot (what others think we are, but we don't.)

Reply/Quote
INTJ, never tried one of these before.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 10:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: INTJ, never tried one of these before.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 12:04 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I am what I am, and that's all that I am. = Popeye the Sailor

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
ISTJ
Reply/Quote
ENTP. Unfortunately, everyone else's outcomes prove they are doing it wrong. Thanks for playing.
Reply/Quote